(O)ppai UNPBO Conversion's***Last Updated 6/28/2015

Kinstes

Okay well I'm trying to resolve this issue right now, if anyone has some time and could/already has downloaded one of the clothings/armors from the vanilla set.  It would be awesome if you could let me know if there are any problems with the vanilla outfits!

Great conversions!

Only real problem I can see with the vanilla replacers is the big black spot on the fine clothes. You can even see it in your screenshot.

That, and that all the women in my game wearing farmclothes suddenly seem to miss the skirt, so they all run around with miniskirts. Don't think this is somethign caused by your mod tho, as I swear this wasn't the case just a little while ago :P

• 4 weeks later...

I must thoroughly apologize for any users of my content that have been waiting for an update.  The job hunt hasn't been going so well (possibly due to my lack of intrest in the jobs), but I believe I can still make some good head way with the time left in this month.  So for this month I plan on getting all of the Vanilla Armor/Clothing reconverted and fixing as many issues as possible.  And again I am very sorry for my inactivity, but financial income and gaming addiction don't combine very well.

Great conversions!

Only real problem I can see with the vanilla replacers is the big black spot on the fine clothes. You can even see it in your screenshot.

That, and that all the women in my game wearing farmclothes suddenly seem to miss the skirt, so they all run around with miniskirts. Don't think this is somethign caused by your mod tho, as I swear this wasn't the case just a little while ago :P

Don't know about the skirt problem, but I don't seem to have that texture issue anymore on my game, I believe I took that screenshot before I got the Improved NPC clothign mod downloaded maybe try that?

• 3 weeks later...

You should have acted.

They're already here.

The Elder Scrolls told of their return.

And today marks the day when I begin taking requests again, I'll be uploading the Steady Knight conversion here in the next few minutes.  For every request I plan to put out a vanilla armor and reconvert one of the other armors I have already done.  Look forward to helping everyone achieve exactly what they want. :shy:

You should have acted.

They're already here.

The Elder Scrolls told of their return.

And today marks the day when I begin taking requests again, I'll be uploading the Steady Knight conversion here in the next few minutes.  For every request I plan to put out a vanilla armor and reconvert one of the other armors I have already done.  Look forward to helping everyone achieve exactly what they want. :shy:

Love your conversions!

Theminblacks UNP Armor Shop would be nice to have! http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/19004/?

I'd really love a Savior's hide conversion! And more conversion from vanilla, dawnguard and dragonborn is always welcome! :)

Also, should you find yourself with too much time on your hands there's always the Tera armorpack ;)

I'd like to learn how to do conversions myself, but as far as I could tell it looked to be a little beyond my abilities :/

Love your conversions!

Theminblacks UNP Armor Shop would be nice to have! http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/19004/?

I'd really love a Savior's hide conversion! And more conversion from vanilla, dawnguard and dragonborn is always welcome! :)

Also, should you find yourself with too much time on your hands there's always the Tera armorpack ;)

I'd like to learn how to do conversions myself, but as far as I could tell it looked to be a little beyond my abilities :/

I was looking into the armor shop, however I don't think it's something I can do as the meshes seem to be set up like puzzle pieces when I try to edit them.  Do you have a link to the Saviors hide? I could also point you to some good guides if you wanna try honing your skills.

Love your conversions!

I was looking into the armor shop, however I don't think it's something I can do as the meshes seem to be set up like puzzle pieces when I try to edit them.  Do you have a link to the Saviors hide? I could also point you to some good guides if you wanna try honing your skills.

I figured the armor shop would be a pain :P There's pretty much thousands of parts, so I get that it's too much work :)

Savior's Hide is actually in the Vanilla game (or it might be one of the DLC's), but it's also part of this modpack with a skimpy alternative. Both are nice :)http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34100/?

Please link the guides, and I'll take a look at them :)

This one is as good of a starter as it gets; http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25180-unofficial-bodyslide-2outfit-studio-tutorials/

I'll upload the saviors hide later today then.

Quick question/error I found today;

Using the .esp from the UNP Naughty Remodel makes my female stormcloaks and any other female wearing fur boots and any variation of the fur boots (fur guard boots etc) invisible. This is because I only left the textures as you mentioned on the first post and happens because the .esp points to a mesh that no longer exists. Do you have any workaround for this? Difficult to choose between purple skirts or invisible legs :P

Edit: I opened the file in TES5edit and deleted the reference, and that seems to have fixed it :)

Using the .esp from the UNP Naughty Remodel makes my female stormcloaks and any other female wearing fur boots and any variation of the fur boots (fur guard boots etc) invisible. This is because I only left the textures as you mentioned on the first post and happens because the .esp points to a mesh that no longer exists. Do you have any workaround for this? Difficult to choose between purple skirts or invisible legs :P

Edit: I opened the file in TES5edit and deleted the reference, and that seems to have fixed it :)

So you've got it all fixed? I will have to go reword my original post, but all in all I meant to download and install the UNP Naughty Conversion, and just overwrite any files when installing the vanilla re-placers.

Quick Edit: I will probably be uploading all of the files need to my mega sync once I have finished all of the vanilla clothing/armor to prevent these occurrences.

So you've got it all fixed? I will have to go reword my original post, but all in all I meant to download and install the UNP Naughty Conversion, and just overwrite any files when installing the vanilla re-placers.

Quick Edit: I will probably be uploading all of the files need to my mega sync once I have finished all of the vanilla clothing/armor to prevent these occurrences.

As far as I can tell it should all be working now.

I'm using MO, so overwriting files is a bit more of a hassle than with NMM as all the files are kept separate and put together in a virtual folder when you load up the game. Sounds like an awesome plan to get everything put together in one file :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Thanks for the great work, I have a small issue. I downloaded all the vanilla clothing sets (manually) and I have a missing texture on some of the sets.

The mining clothes (the small skirts show as purple) and also I think the same skirt is on one of the mage robes because I see a purple texture there also.

Am I missing anything?

Thanks for the great work, I have a small issue. I downloaded all the vanilla clothing sets (manually) and I have a missing texture on some of the sets.

The mining clothes (the small skirts show as purple) and also I think the same skirt is on one of the mage robes because I see a purple texture there also.

Am I missing anything?

This is answered in the original post, and includes a link to the mod you need.

Am I missing anything?

This is answered in the original post, and includes a link to the mod you need.

Right, I read all posts except the very top of the first one, I am blind, sorry. But thanks for letting me know :)

I am currently working on converting the Kisetsu Kimono and the Horus Guild Wars 2 armor.  I have a few bugs to fix on the kisetsu kimono before I post anything, and have finished with about 1/6 of the work for the Horus armor...which happened to be a lot larger than I initially thought.

Thank you for all this stuff, I try other bodies but I always end up back on this one and I  make new characters all the time so new stuff is friggin great. If you have the desire I would love to see  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61858/?  for this body, I have tried many times to even bodyslide this to uunpb but I could never get it to work. (I had varying degrees of success with other armors) A UNPBO version would be greater still.

Regardless your efforts are appreciated.

My setup on my home PC is a little bugged right now, it keeps crashing during conversion.  This means the Kisetsu Kimono is gonna take a bit longer, however the Horus Guild wars set should with any luck be up at the end of the today ~10p.m. EST if not earlier.  I'll have it converted by the time I'm done at my family job, but will need to: test it, fix any clipping errors, and post it.  After I finish that I'll get the Kisetsu set up on my laptop so I can get it finished.

Archived