Weird Jagged Breast shape with HDT?

Ginge620

Even with my bare-bones installation I was getting the jaggies with the default latest CBBE HDT + XPMSE 2.33 + HDT All in one, BOOM re-weights fixed it. Grab the re-weights by Jonusl2d in the downloads section, I would link it but I'm still new, they worked wonders.

Are you sure you got the very latest CBBE Body HDT which I released a few days ago (coming with BodySlide @Nexus)? I tested for jaggied as much as I could. There were NONE for me.

I just updated to the new BS v2.2d and can confirm zero jagged breast on my end. Thank you for the update.

Even with my bare-bones installation I was getting the jaggies with the default latest CBBE HDT + XPMSE 2.33 + HDT All in one, BOOM re-weights fixed it. Grab the re-weights by Jonusl2d in the downloads section, I would link it but I'm still new, they worked wonders.

Are you sure you got the very latest CBBE Body HDT which I released a few days ago (coming with BodySlide @Nexus)? I tested for jaggied as much as I could. There were NONE for me.

I do apologies, I shouldn't have said latest in that case, I was using 3.3b.

I'll grab the latest and report back, no doubt I'll have the same success as dunno.jk though :)

Archived