Unlimited Blade Works - Fate/Stay Night Mod

minitune

Translation of the readme in case anyone needs it. Its def not perfect but you get the idea for the most part. :P

Unlimited Blade Works

Reality Marble Unlimited Blade Works

* Auto obtain the magic at the start of

-Unlimited Blade Works

Infinite field type geomje

9 CHANG

Range 100

Alteration school

Alteration of the number of damage the player firing 10 *

-Reality Marble Unlimited Blade Works

Infinite Chains of unique geomje

9 CHANG

Range 30

Alteration school

Alteration * 2 10 * of damage, the number of players firing

To return to the field in its own enchantment Reality Marble Unlimited Blade Works is once more cast you.

* Unlimited Blade Works and Reality Marble Unlimited Blade Works will share the magic of the stockade.

- Tagettinge playerFaction, playerFollowerFaction, playerHorseFaction, creatureFriendFaction been excluded, but because Magic Script-based woven timkileun can not help. Activator Script-based technology is now scarce.

-PlayerActor.isinInterior () that is located at indoor ranges that spawn geomjeui has been significantly reduced. Dont avoid being held up, and this limits the degree to indeut.

-UBW ohbeului weather changes, as when playing Gears of UBW to heaven CK tools to change the weather, but still buggy and does not include support ohbeulmankeum features.

- If you are interested in adjusting damage ObjectWindows> Magic> Spell> ubwSpellTriggerOff01 ~ 08 times the number of Magnitude of Effect Please fix it.

-Reality Marble Unlimited Blade Works consists of the Magic Script-based because it does not apply tagettingyi seukayirim systemically or that may cause some problems.

-Reality Marble Unlimited Blade Works dragged into a dragon to enter a unique enchantment presents a problem when huge. Dragon said riding in the ground. In addition, during the battle that changed the magic dragon's ObjectID is not being applied properly. Except now dragonFaction tagettinge own enchantments and dragons can not fit into the drawing.

- Most of the monsters within its own enchantment AI combat serious problems if you're told.

- A unique enchantment geomdeului physical conflict is plugged in the city who bothered Data> meshes> UBW> none_shape use the files in the folder. Eliminates physical conflict.

* Seukayirim infinite geomje here is the initial version. Giro fit almost Augustus raseo quality is focused mode I'm not like it. And others extends Script script when advances in technology, then go forward again haeyagetjyo challenge.

• 3 weeks later...

Downlode the Mod from the workshop let it put it in game then save the mod files over to other folder, Then Unsubscrib to it, Then put the mod back in Game!

Then you do not have to what for Steam to look for updates All the time!

• 4 weeks later...

it is already in skyrimnexus. this mod is the reason why korean modders became really sensitive about sharing mods with other communities.

P.S. Please leave the credit, the credit goes to elysees

P.S.2. elysees has bunch of skill mods I can try to contact him for the permission

it is already in skyrimnexus. this mod is the reason why korean modders became really sensitive about sharing mods with other communities.

P.S. Please leave the credit' date=' the credit goes to elysees

P.S.2. elysees has bunch of skill mods I can try to contact him for the permission

[/quote']

I have already contact him via my youtube account since i found out the mod made it into the freaking Steam.

this is his response:

what a cool guy.

I have already contact him via my youtube account since i found out the mod made it into the freaking Steam.

this is his response:

what a cool guy.

btw, he has another mod on NC related to rider from F/N zero. I will see if I can get permission from him.

Archived