Battle worn textures

crybabyninja

Assuming that you are a knowledgeable modder...

You could just take the textures place them in -------> data\textures\actors\character\female

This will however make every NPC look like the same.

If you use a standalone race, you should not get that issue. 

Hope that helps.

Sadly...i know nothing about modding at all. And im using the Ningheim race mod which i believe might be a standalone race.

Oh, god.

Just drag and drop femalebody_1.dds from the mod into the file path Ricocotech mentioned. Since Ningheim Race is a standalone race, its body is independent from npc bodies. 

No, seriously. If you have to rely on someone else to do something menial as this you might as well stop playing the game. There are already three solid answers to your question and that's a week ago.

Oh, god.

Just drag and drop femalebody_1.dds from the mod into the file path Ricocotech mentioned. Since Ningheim Race is a standalone race, its body is independent from npc bodies. 

No, seriously. If you have to rely on someone else to do something menial as this you might as well stop playing the game. There are already three solid answers to your question and that's a week ago.

Since you want to be rude ill explain. First response...there is only an esp and bsa file in the mod. And...quoteing myself if you took the time to read "Sadly...i know nothing about modding at all. " And for the 2nd response...again...read my quote.For the 3rd response, Alternate actors is buggy when you use it on the Lara Croft mod as in either a CTD or no menus if it does get to that point. Also doesnt make my char look like that...just lets me control someone else. So please..dont go being rude when im simply just trying to get help.

Play nice with the modding illiterate.

New Guy (yeah you, the one that does not know how to do things...)

1. get BSA Unpacker

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/4804/?

2. Fire up BSA unpacker and have it load the BSA file from the Laura mod (LC2013.bsa).

Now highlight and Extract the femalebody, femalehands, and femalefeet textures... all of them (there are at least 3 of each).

3. Place the extracted textures where ever the race you use puts the female textures at.

And make sure the race you use is base on a UNP body or it will not look correct.

As that mod is base on a UNP body and uses UNP textures.

post-321913-0-65306500-1417903850_thumb.jpg

In the image you can see the textures are highlighted, once that is done it is as simple as hitting the extract button (then moving them to where you want them).

Oh, god.

Since you want to be rude ill explain. First response...there is only an esp and bsa file in the mod. And...quoteing myself if you took the time to read "Sadly...i know nothing about modding at all. " And for the 2nd response...again...read my quote.For the 3rd response, Alternate actors is buggy when you use it on the Lara Croft mod as in either a CTD or no menus if it does get to that point. Also doesnt make my char look like that...just lets me control someone else. So please..dont go being rude when im simply just trying to get help.

So please..dont go being rude when im simply just trying to get help.

Did you even read what I said?

1126.gif

I'll take it and throw it back right at you:

No, seriously. If you have to rely on someone else to do something menial as this you might as well stop playing the game.

More than just that. Good job being nice though.

New Guy (yeah you, the one that does not know how to do things...)

1. get BSA Unpacker

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/4804/?

2. Fire up BSA unpacker and have it load the BSA file from the Laura mod (LC2013.bsa).

Now highlight and Extract the femalebody, femalehands, and femalefeet textures... all of them (there are at least 3 of each).

3. Place the extracted textures where ever the race you use puts the female textures at.

And make sure the race you use is base on a UNP body or it will not look correct.

As that mod is base on a UNP body and uses UNP textures.

attachicon.gifShortbus Special.jpg

In the image you can see the textures are highlighted, once that is done it is as simple as hitting the extract button (then moving them to where you want them).

Ty very much for all your help and not being rude like someone else. 

Archived