New Voiceset ns9 Japanese

My first contribution' date=' something within my reach for now, a new voice, assigned to the slot number 9 of Lovers.

I used the voice of a girl hentai video so the type of voice will be like the voices 7 and 8.

It's my first work, I appreciate corrections

You know, add the DATA folder into place

http://bitshare.com/files/u9u7sh9f/ns9-voice.rar.html

Hah nice. Thanks for the new voiceset.

Love your avatar too, that picture I've seen all over the internet but it took me a second to realize that since it's been tunred into a Kaleen hehe.

• 2 years later...

someone can repu to another host because the bitshare capcha its bugged :s

No, it's not. I was able to DL it quite easily.

What's probably bugged is your ability to actually understand what to enter from both the CAPTCHA text and image...

For the CAPTCHA and password challenged...  ;)

post-18672-0-77143300-1396668038_thumb.jpg

How do you use the sound do I need to rename them would like to make them the default sounds 

Navigate to your Oblivion Sound folder and look for sub folders that are NS or NFS. Pick one you don't use or don't like and use what is in the DL to then overwrite what is there. If you are using a current version of LwPK, you now have an insane number of voice choices, something like 40? So easy to pick one.

Then go into Oblivion and use the Settings spell for setting up Lovers with PK and pick that voice. Simple.

• 1 month later...