Jump to content

Japanese or ? Custom made Loli, Young, x117, x1xx, Teenaged types of Race Mods?


tox-sick

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi,

I have seen some screenies on occasion of a racemenu with japanese text races,
Eg. I have 1 screenshow showing Lolita Race, but I am interested what the next few races are in his List, Sorry I cannot read that text.

some of them are so cool!
where can I find that sort of stuff?

eg, I have seen races with names like x117 nord, or Loli, Teenager, as well as some races with names I cannot even read!

I cannot find all the screenshots, but I have attached a few of them to see what I mean.

I would like to find where these mods are being created and their possible work in progress!..

Im already aware of Cbbe loli, Monli.. so if there is others, I wanna see them..

 

 

Post Edited by Gregathit

Reason:  Removed nude pictures of underage NPC's.

post-114645-0-50134200-1415930851_thumb.jpg

post-114645-0-34496600-1415930890_thumb.png

post-114645-0-70322600-1415930906_thumb.jpg

post-114645-0-85971100-1415932269_thumb.jpg

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...