How to manage npcs in screenshots?

polaczek

Hello !

So I started writing down some stories and making some pics but I am having difficulty placing npcs in the places I want them to be and I have no idea how to animate these characters. So how for example make npcs sit, lay down or perform different action with the object I want?

Also is there a way to "freeze" everything to take a screen?

Cheers 

Some pose mods already would be a great thing for you to have, Halo's Pinup Poser for example.

A nice mod to pause the time would be ScreenShot Assist; it basically makes a few consol commands easier to access by giving them a key binding.

About objects though, that isn't that easy. A little trick would be to use an unweighted version of the object so it doesn't gets affected by gravity. That way it just hovers in the air. Downside though is that it is rather tricky to get into place because you can't grab it.

to take control of an npc you can go to console and enter tc while highlighting an npc..you'll be able to move that npc around...also you can use tai and tcai to basically turn ai off and they'll just stand there....to actually make them pose or sit, you have to use a posing mod like Thulas said

around the picture "freeze", you must be in the right moment the ^ button pressing! thereafter TFC 1 and confirm with enter.

if you have want a clean picture (without compass, without text, without life indication), then there is a  consoles command.
but beware this command is to make it very difficult to reverse, for if thou again ^ pressing, you can not see the written text in the console!

this is the command --- TM ---, but as I said "caution" !!!! :)

around the picture "freeze", you must be in the right moment the ^ button pressing! thereafter TFC 1 and confirm with enter.

if you have want a clean picture (without compass, without text, without life indication), then there is a  consoles command.

but beware this command is to make it very difficult to reverse, for if thou again ^ pressing, you can not see the written text in the console!

I always use "tm" as the last command before taking the screenshot.

Afterwards, I open the console again (unseen, due to the "tm") and press cursor up once. This fills in the last command you entered. And then I hit "return" and the menue and hud turn back on :)

I always use "tm" as the last command before taking the screenshot.

Afterwards, I open the console again (unseen, due to the "tm") and press cursor up once. This fills in the last command you entered. And then I hit "return" and the menue and hud turn back on :)

properly, I would not have better say can. ;)

Archived