Ghost in the Skyrim ECE slot

x5z8

So either I got it from the wrong place, or I'm missing some mods the author used, but someone posted a download for this ECE slot (I couldn't find a download link on the page, there isn't one)

http://skyrimghost.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-333.html

Found a download for this, and the face doesn't look right. Is there some mod I need to get the face model to look right? If not, could someone post another link to a download for it?

I translated the page with Bing and it says it's based on an Imperial. So if you're using Breton or Nord, for example, it won't look the same. And eye/brow/hair/lip/makeup packs, textures and ENB/sweetfx can make it look different, too.

Using Imperial makes the face less round, so it looks a little better, but it's still not quite right... know if I need a face mesh mod of any sort?

I translated the page with Bing and it says it's based on an Imperial. So if you're using Breton or Nord, for example, it won't look the same. And eye/brow/hair/lip/makeup packs, textures and ENB/sweetfx can make it look different, too.

Using Imperial makes the face less round, so it looks a little better, but it's still not quite right... know if I need a face mesh mod of any sort?

If I'm not mistaken, Nords have the sharpest jaw line. Although, you can check me by going to: textures\actors\character\imperialfemale (or whichever "\RACEfemale" you want to check) and look at femalehead_msn.dds. Nords just use the default one.

If I'm not mistaken, Nords have the sharpest jaw line. Although, you can check me by going to: textures\actors\character\imperialfemale (or whichever "\RACEfemale" you want to check) and look at femalehead_msn.dds. Nords just use the default one.

I doubt the author used any nord assets to make it, the page does say it was imperial.

I doubt the author used any nord assets to make it, the page does say it was imperial.

Sorry, my mistake. But if you want the face less round, Nord is usually the way to go. Other than that, I can only assume they're using a different texture mod.

"ECEのスロットデータで顔のやりとりができるとは思うんですがよくわからんのでわかるまでデータあげるのはやめとくます(;´Д`)"

He took down the download due to issues with others loading the face. Seems to have forgotten to fix it up and put it up again also. Down in the comments he's moving towards using savedata, but yeah no working ECE data here. A real shame cause I visit the blog every now and then.

Archived