Looking for work

Co0n

Hey there!

I like creating meshes in 3dsm for skyrim, but right now I can't think of anything suitable.

I want to create armor which is not superrevealing, but still very sexy. It should support the female aspects of the body without making the character look like a whore ;-)

Body mesh used will be UNP.

Any suggestions (best with a lot of screenshots from diffrent angles and - even better - maybe with a 3d ressource) are very welcomed!

So if you want to see any armor in the game: post some screens and I try to do my best :)

Black★Rock Shooter's clothes/armor would make me a happy Tossie.

Note that the last few images may contain spoilers for those that are interested in watching the BRS anime.

BRS_profile_pic.png

Black_Rock_Shooter_by_Saiko__Rohime.jpg

Black-Rock-Shooter-3-black-rock-shooter-vocaloid-24293221-1920-1080.jpg

black_rock_shooter_2_by_nemesi_har_aralis-d331xa4.jpg

E903b.jpg

ZUPoQ.jpg

QiCYa.jpg

jxlZ6.jpg

If you made this, you would be a god/goddess/bothatthesametime.

Final Fantasy's online versions are great for finding non skimpy armor that looks great. i have a ton of pics here

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/519563-bringing-final-fantasy-to-skyrim/

from a long ago request, but it seems no one wanted to bother.

"If you made this, you would be a god/goddess/bothatthesametime."

lol, i totally agree with this, you should go with the black rock shooter clothes :P

The FF stuff looks more like clothing (mostly) and looks not to easy to make (except for some exceptions)

For now I will only concentrate on UNP main (although I'm using slim too). Most people don't use slim I think and creating 2 sets is a lot of work :-/

I found a complete set of GW 2 blueprints that could be changed a little:

Armor_03_concept_art.jpg

What do you guys think about that?

(yes I know, I asked you first, but then I stumbled upon this :-P )

The FF stuff looks more like clothing (mostly) and looks not to easy to make (except for some exceptions)

For now I will only concentrate on UNP main (although I'm using slim too). Most people don't use slim I think and creating 2 sets is a lot of work :-/

I found a complete set of GW 2 blueprints that could be changed a little:

Armor_03_concept_art.jpg

What do you guys think about that?

(yes I know' date=' I asked you first, but then I stumbled upon this :-P )

[/quote']

it's cool, i do dislike the turtle shell shoulder pads, and the satchel/pack on the side though.

but the pack would make more sense if you were going with something for lore, and you could claim the "turtle shell" shoulder pads were dragon bone or something.

Hey there!

I like creating meshes in 3dsm for skyrim' date=' but right now I can't think of anything suitable.

I want to create armor which is not superrevealing, but still very sexy. It should support the female aspects of the body without making the character look like a whore ;-)

Body mesh used will be UNP.

Any suggestions (best with a lot of screenshots from diffrent angles and - even better - maybe with a 3d ressource) are very welcomed!

So if you want to see any armor in the game: post some screens and I try to do my best :)

[/quote']

You're welcome to help me out with my FFXIII-2 Lightning armor project.

I'll send you a giftcard with approxomately $5.00 aswell xD

Dunno if you think these are too skimpy, but Elara and Seraphine's armors from Hunted would be awesome.

Check: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=5287

Alternatively if you are interested in porting stuff from Oblivion I'd love to see the Vampire Hunter outfit:

http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=18806

Retex:

http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=19822

Those look all great :)

I think I will try to combine some aspects of some of them and create something new. Hope that works out :-/

I will post some WIP screens later, but may take several restarts until I get what I'm looking for. (I tend to restart very often if I don't like what I did)

If there is anybody of you guys who is able to create good looking textures I would apreciate your help :)

Ok, finally a first WIP Screenshot.

Keep in mind that it is (W)ork (I)n (P)rogress, meaning that there is a lot of stuff missing. I know, this is more of some underwear right now than an armor, but there are things to come.

The chest will be covered by a platemail and the shoulders, ellbows, knees and hips will get protection, too.

Additionally I will add some leather for the arms etc.

I will post screenshots whenever I think it'S worth to show you guys.

feel free to make suggestions about ANYTHING at ANYTIME.

I guess my wish would be for it to be a leather/light armor rather than more plate' date=' but it is your project so I won't tell you what to do. :)

[/quote']

The outcome will be "medium".

I don't want to make it look like a heavy armored thing. Every part made of steel will be thin and will rather look light than heavy.

a great part will be leather.

Screenshot of the shoulder Armor attached.

its looking good (so far).

my only request is, if you make it sexy, just keep it sexy. armor doesn't have to be stupidly skimpy to be 'sexy'. really, i think armor like the triss conversion from TW2 is sexier then the killer keos skimpy sets simply because its not trying to be stupidly skimpy.

just my two cents.

its looking good (so far).

my only request is' date=' if you make it sexy, just keep it sexy. armor doesn't have to be stupidly skimpy to be 'sexy'. really, i think armor like the triss conversion from TW2 is sexier then the killer keos skimpy sets simply because its not trying to be stupidly skimpy.

just my two cents.

[/quote']

I agree with you, girls in skyrim dont wear stuff that (despite being not protective at all) makes them look like whores - the cheap ones.

Letting the user use his or her own imagination is a lot sexier than making just showinh all private parts all the time.

Archived