questions related to animation and home

AshenWolf

i was wondering how i can remove the idle animation? personally, i like it but it starting to be annoying with few mods that throws in many nude people so i want to know how to remove it.

pic of idle animation:

Screenshot6796_zps2649a1fb.png

and i was wondering if it's possible to make a portable home. im a beginner at making house and stuff, so i doubt i could do it.

Well, I guess the easiest way would be to make a teleporting script and cast it via spell to teleport you to your house. It's been done before... or you could attach the script to an item so you just drop it and whenever you pick it up it teleports you to your home. If you want to make it look like a door you pass through, just give it a door mesh.

I'm not sure how you'd go about it, though...

Maybe make the door teleport marker for the external cell just follow the player's current position, and lock it in place whenever you access the external door? I have no idea about how to do it. But yes, other people have made portable homes (pretty sure), so it's certainly possible.

post-462261-0-92888700-1415481860_thumb.jpg

teleport script, eh? this is gonna be a lot longer than i thought. anyway, thanks for the info.

i should start building a house first, then the real problem starts after that.

edit: that being said, the stupid idle animation is still there, and i don't know which sexlab mod that animation is included, or the name of it.

Archived