Need help with SOS for Females

elder92

Hello guys. I have problem with SOS for Females. I downloaded main SOS plugin, B3lisario Addon, SOS Racemenu Plugin. When I'm opening Racemenu, I see SOS sliders for males, but when I change sex, I see only Erection slider. Anyone have idea how to fix it?

They likely won't work with the light. Most of SOS has scripts and such that allow the "extra" features to be functional. Light only gives a penis and little else.

Did you try to use the "showracemenu" command to fix and adjust the player? There have been some issues with the "sexchange" command and Skyrim. I have that problem with a mod Alternate Actors as it messes the change from male to female. I believe it is safe to change the look of the character just not the race. Others might be able to chime in on that better than me.

Ok, thanks for explain. I tried change look but it still won't works...I always use "showracemenu" to change anything. I have no idea what to do  :-/

Edit.

I repaired that in half way. I instaled Brawl Bug Patch. I get another problem. I'm using The Nigheim race. I have sliders in other races but not in Nigheim. Is there any way to make SOS compatible with custom races? 

I really don't do much except install and play. I don't know how to help further. Possible that the individual that created/maintains the SOS could create a patch(s) for various races. If not perhaps give some aid in creating a compatibility patch for others to create. It might be time to post some questions on the SOS thread.

Archived