Skyrim characters appear like this, what must i do?

acmelaai

1st step: Get rid of Animated Prostitution. That mod is just like NMM good for nothing.

Why you thought though that FNIS might conflict with anything? It is a simple tool. When you initialize sex they stand there with the idle animations because you haven't run FNIS, easy as that.

1st step: Get rid of Animated Prostitution. That mod is just like NMM good for nothing.

Why you thought though that FNIS might conflict with anything? It is a simple tool. When you initialize sex they stand there with the idle animations because you haven't run FNIS, easy as that.

I do installed FNIS before. I unistalled it because i thought it make the Animated Prostitution didnt work...

Read the FNIS FAQ. You need to install FNIS and then run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe.

Yea i know. I tried to reinstalled FNIS and characters run normally. Ty guys

Editted: Any ways i can do like using Animated Prostitution?

Go right ahead and use Animated Prostitution. It will cause you needless suffering, and you won't find much of a sympathetic audience here on LL if you start asking for tech support for problems it causes. Not to mention all the animations you're missing out on. Since you're already using FNIS just take the plunge and install Sexlab. Instead of Animated Prostitution you will be able to use prostitution mods linked to from this page.

Archived