Looking for the Russian Terminator mod

zaibatsu

Hey guys, I've been looking for this Terminator mod for quite some time now with no avail. It appears that it is in Russian, but that is not really a problem, my guess is either the mod doesn't exist or it got lost a long time ago because of obvious copyright infringement. Does anybody here know anything about it or maybe has a WIP version? Any help on shedding light on this matter would be greatly

appreciated.

Here are the videos in question:

https://www.youtube.com/user/Raven136613/videos

Cybernetic Dawn adds the "Infiltrator" type Terminators to the Wasteland. This mod seems to add both Hunter Killers, HK Tanks, the resistance M-25 plasma rifles, the M-27 terminator plasma rifles (with the right sound volume!!!) and the T-800 Terminators themselves (the whole Future War scenario) from what I've been able to pull from the linked playlist.

However, I am now aware that the mod may never have been released. I can't find any trace of info on it, besides these videos. 

Archived