Erotic Skyrim Starter It Is !!!

rabie125

Hello All,

I would like to ask of you all kindly to help me through to have a good skyrim start, all I would be asking for is some guidance and suggestions for which mods and where to get them to start to satisfy my goals.

What I would be aiming for is having a skyrim that is based on sex/erotic mods, as well will be playing it for fun and questing just wanna spice things up ( I think you know what I mean XD).

My main goal and aiming in this skyrim build is having such mods as ( Sex/Nudity/sexy bodies/ body spells/ monsters sex/rape/beastiality/ etc... anything includes erotica and interesting is welcome).

I appreciate you being generous enough to give me 5 minutes of your time to suggest a mode that you find interesting (if links where available would be so thankful !!) to a total noob.

Thank you all in advance <3.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19588-sexlab-index/

That right there will get you started. It's probably the best place to find just about anything you could be possibly looking for since tastes can vary from person to person, and gives you some really good guides you most definitely should read first since you've never done this particular modding. It does take time and patience (the learning curve for perving out your skyrim is almost as steep as learning to play EvE efficiently lol); and mind that you make sure things you get aren't 'dead', that you get proper requirements and that what you do get is up-to-date (even compatibilities) as much as possible.

Spend some time looking through those main links and you'll do just fine. When I first joined here, that thread helped me out more than any suggestions ever could have.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19588-sexlab-index/

That right there will get you started. It's probably the best place to find just about anything you could be possibly looking for since tastes can vary from person to person, and gives you some really good guides you most definitely should read first since you've never done this particular modding. It does take time and patience (the learning curve for perving out your skyrim is almost as steep as learning to play EvE efficiently lol); and mind that you make sure things you get aren't 'dead', that you get proper requirements and that what you do get is up-to-date (even compatibilities) as much as possible.

Spend some time looking through those main links and you'll do just fine. When I first joined here, that thread helped me out more than any suggestions ever could have.

Thank you so much sir!! this means so much and any more suggestions would still be appreciated !!!

Will look through the link you gave me and start my skyrim building quest !!!

It does take a bit of work to get a properly sexy Skyrim play-through going, and much of it can depend on your tastes, not to mention how beastly your PC is to be able to handle the script-load. I know that I personally would probably install almost every Sexlab mod, but have had to compromise and break them down into themes, depending on what sorta world I feel like playing at the time. Even though my PC is pretty strong (definitely way superior to the new consoles), Skyrim itself will choke to death on too many scripts and just refuse to run.

It does take a bit of work to get a properly sexy Skyrim play-through going, and much of it can depend on your tastes, not to mention how beastly your PC is to be able to handle the script-load. I know that I personally would probably install almost every Sexlab mod, but have had to compromise and break them down into themes, depending on what sorta world I feel like playing at the time. Even though my PC is pretty strong (definitely way superior to the new consoles), Skyrim itself will choke to death on too many scripts and just refuse to run.

Yah I have noticed, lots of reading, this is why i was gathering some suggestions along, since i have experience with oblivion which i believe is way worse to build than skyrim (at least i hope skyrim is easier to build).

well mainly am looking for being able to rape during normal questing + having females with different shapes and races + being able to summon some stuff like monsters to have sex with npc females + mostly having surprises such as different kind of females (human, monster or different races) every where in such places that i don't expect which would lead me to seek and play and quest  ( i know my mind sounds a little screwdup but am a normal person i promise XD).

and about my pc i have it well built specially for gaming ( i7 proccessor / 3gb vga / 16gb ram).

i would like to get more suggestions and advices because they are always useful and helpful, please feel free to drop me any hint or idea or mod name or link that you like or think it would suit my type and share your thoughts.  :angel:

For combat sex (as in, getting raped if you lose combat), the choice is pretty obvious: Go with Death Alternative (not itself sexy) + Sexlab Defeat to start. If you like Devious Devices (BDSM gear that gets locked on your character), you can add Devious Captures, as well as Sexlab Submit + DD Progression. Somewhere in the thread for that mod, someone wrote a plugin which allows Submit to work with Death Alternative, meaning you won't have conflicts.

Naturally, SD+ can go in there as well if you're looking to actually get captured by enemies rather than the three R's (Raped, Robbed, and Released) ^_^

For creatures, the answer is also obvious: More Nasty Creatures. Read the OP and install the stuff he recommends as well, and you are done!

For combat sex (as in, getting raped if you lose combat), the choice is pretty obvious: Go with Death Alternative (not itself sexy) + Sexlab Defeat to start. If you like Devious Devices (BDSM gear that gets locked on your character), you can add Devious Captures, as well as Sexlab Submit + DD Progression. Somewhere in the thread for that mod, someone wrote a plugin which allows Submit to work with Death Alternative, meaning you won't have conflicts.

Naturally, SD+ can go in there as well if you're looking to actually get captured by enemies rather than the three R's (Raped, Robbed, and Released) ^_^

For creatures, the answer is also obvious: More Nasty Creatures. Read the OP and install the stuff he recommends as well, and you are done!

Nice ! thanks for all of the information.

But is there anything such as you are the one thats in control? for me i would like to play a male character and find females (races/monsters) to have fun with >:3

and is there during combat rape ? or only death rape?

ahhhh i got alot to research such as where to get the animations and spells and how to use them.

oblivion where nice but the problem is that if you get one thing wrong your game would crash at some point and keeps repeating even if you try all the fixing methods, in the end you will have to reinstall every thing which could take days and that really sucks.

just wish i had a bigger background over skyrim, its just that i had bad pc build for a long time and now its the right time to start with something that provides better graphics.

moaaar info yes yes thank youuu <3

Both Defeat and Submit have aggressor options as well as 'you lose' options, and both also allow you to rape during combat (as in, they have hotkeys you can press to try and 'grab' your opponent and have your way with her). SD+ doesn't have any options for you being a slaver, but there are other mods for that such as Paradise Falls that you may want to check out.

Both Defeat and Submit have aggressor options as well as 'you lose' options, and both also allow you to rape during combat (as in, they have hotkeys you can press to try and 'grab' your opponent and have your way with her). SD+ doesn't have any options for you being a slaver, but there are other mods for that such as Paradise Falls that you may want to check out.

i am going to check both of them, thank you so much.

will look at that starting over link fizzybutt gave me for now and go step by step to get the hang of it.

and please feel free if you had anything else in mind or remembered later on. 

sharing is sexy !

My favorites -

Prison Overhaul

Death Alternative + Defeat

I'll take the display model

You'll need SexLab and Zaz animations plus a shitload required mods to make it all work but once you get it all done you'll pretty much have what you've described.

Oh and hyd Slavegirls is fun. I also like Animated Prostitution but it doesn't play well with Prison Overhaul.

You might want to check out Amorous Adventures :)

It is a mod with fully voiced dialogues where you can make several NPCs your lovers.

They involve small to longer very well integrated quests and are very well done.

A really great mod if you want to have sexy times in Skyrim that are more than rape and prostituition.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/29971-sexlab-amorous-adventures-v129-20141028/

Archived