how i mine for slut?

enkephalin07

Yeah, I'm starting to notice DD and it's mods are overwhelmingly geared toward player submissions. Submissives may be the majority, but dominants are still seriously under-represented. What's more, it's both unfair and immersion breaking that these tools and toys can only be used by one set of characters, NPCs, and not another with the same physical capabilities, namely the PC.

I like "Lovers Slave Trade" for Oblivion - you could train, pimp and sell to anyone your captives. No unnecessary stuff and without ocean of required mods (which you usually don't really need). :D

Still no such thing for Skyrim. But for Oblivion this type of mods (both "sub" and "dom" slavery) began to pop late as well, so if we're not going to make them ourself - we need to be REALLY patient.

I did check out Paradise Halls, but it looks like an unstable beta, and I think I have enough of those in my mod list for now. I think something simpler that integrates with DD is all that's necessary, just to give the player the means to do everything an NPC can do. You can tie them up, rob and rape them the same as they can to you, so it's kind of a shortfall that you can't take them captive the way they can you.

I'll give it a try to see how it's implemented, but it seems to me slave development and training would detract from the game more than enhance it. Captureplay fits right into gameplay, but after enjoying the prerogatives of victory, I don't see much use for the captive other than as trophies to decorate my homes, and maybe deliver the occasional smack just to hear a whimper. Defeat already handles most of this very well, as that's left is for DD's function to follow form, and make those props useful to the hands they're in.

The items do work on NPC's. You merely need to enable the option (Set the "Number of Slotted NPC's" configuration setting to a non-zero value).

That goes for all DD items worn? The option description says, 'belted', and belts are the accessory I have the least interest in. I've learned how the plugs work, but what exactly are collars and harnesses scripted to do?

Harnesses are mostly for looks, though I have found some items can be "locked" in to the harness you have to remove it first before the other times... I could be wrong but it turned out that way a couple of times for me. There is one Harness however that is my bane. The custom slave harness prevents armor and clothes from being worn over it... However, for NPCs .. it's just Eye Candy...

Collars are just Eye Candy for the most part, unless you install the new cursed loot update. IT hads a couple of collars in to the mix that can ....Be very annoying to stumble on. Paradise Halls has collars called leash collars or something... they can be used to "place " your slaves in an area and prevent them from running away, or stop them cold in their tracks if cast near them when they try to bolt on you.

I use Underground bathhouse right now because it has 6 cells and a large prison cell. I combine that with Paradise Halls ( and the extension from LL) to basically kidnap people, stick them in cells and beat them until they think I am god...and possibly impregnate them using Beeing female.. ( only works on unique "Named" npcs ) its been fun for the most part but I felt bad when I started >.> My only problem with this set up is that underground bathouse comes with 15 unessessary Followers. What I wouldn't give for a good Vampire home with plenty of cattle cages in the basement >.>

Edit: what I mean by only works on Unique characters is beeing female.. the rest can be done to anyone you happen to capture...And when you are bored with your slave, you can always sell them off for gold at the camp. Win win! I guess its more farming then mining of sluts though... Gather them, use them, then sell the sluts to the ....Oh ha... I forgot to mention in paradise Halls, the camp. When you sell slaves you sell them to a Mine that uses them to mine! .....

Gags and armbinders do not really work for NPCs. You can gag em till you are blue in the face but they will still chat your ear off. Blindfolds ...kinda useless on an npc imo. And armbinders / restraints won't stop animations so they move their limbs about normally ...with the armbinder on their back and their hands missing.  Plugs do not work on them either ( the vibrating and making them stumble etC) and for that matter, they wont stumble with the shoes and leg restraints. They won't drop weapons with arm cuffs either... Just an FYI

There aren't that many slaves I want to take, but I've put off finishing quests because I want to collect some of the opponents involved. I'm not getting good results with PH, but I'm not too satisfied with the contrivance of casting a spell that exists for no other purpose. Most of these NPC slavers can't use magic, and they don't seem to have any problem catching and holding slaves, do they? I figure it's on account of them restraints, collars, chains and cages; objects that exist in the environment and the player has access to.

Harnesses are mostly for looks, though I have found some items can be "locked" in to the harness you have to remove it first before the other times... I could be wrong but it turned out that way a couple of times for me. There is one Harness however that is my bane. The custom slave harness prevents armor and clothes from being worn over it... However, for NPCs .. it's just Eye Candy...

Collars are just Eye Candy for the most part, unless you install the new cursed loot update. IT hads a couple of collars in to the mix that can ....Be very annoying to stumble on. Paradise Halls has collars called leash collars or something... they can be used to "place " your slaves in an area and prevent them from running away, or stop them cold in their tracks if cast near them when they try to bolt on you.

I use Underground bathhouse right now because it has 6 cells and a large prison cell. I combine that with Paradise Halls ( and the extension from LL) to basically kidnap people, stick them in cells and beat them until they think I am god...and possibly impregnate them using Beeing female.. ( only works on unique "Named" npcs ) its been fun for the most part but I felt bad when I started >.> My only problem with this set up is that underground bathouse comes with 15 unessessary Followers. What I wouldn't give for a good Vampire home with plenty of cattle cages in the basement >.>

Edit: what I mean by only works on Unique characters is beeing female.. the rest can be done to anyone you happen to capture...And when you are bored with your slave, you can always sell them off for gold at the camp. Win win! I guess its more farming then mining of sluts though... Gather them, use them, then sell the sluts to the ....Oh ha... I forgot to mention in paradise Halls, the camp. When you sell slaves you sell them to a Mine that uses them to mine! .....

Gags and armbinders do not really work for NPCs. You can gag em till you are blue in the face but they will still chat your ear off. Blindfolds ...kinda useless on an npc imo. And armbinders / restraints won't stop animations so they move their limbs about normally ...with the armbinder on their back and their hands missing.  Plugs do not work on them either ( the vibrating and making them stumble etC) and for that matter, they wont stumble with the shoes and leg restraints. They won't drop weapons with arm cuffs either... Just an FYI

Lot of Misinformation in this post.

Armbinders do work on NPC's, to prevent combat animations / etc. Plugs will vibrate, and cause NPC's to play various animations as they react to it (In addition to reacting to the "Devious Drip" line of spells).

Again, see my previous post in this thread. 

The items do work on NPC's. You merely need to enable the option (Set the "Number of Slotted NPC's" configuration setting to a non-zero value).

How about soulgem piercings? I raised slotted NPC's to 5 and put a vaginal soulgem piercing on a follower. NPC messages turned off, so I don't expect a text indicator when when it takes effect, but I don't see any effect, either. Her arousal isn't increasing any faster, I never hear the soulgem vibe, I never see her stop to rub herself. When I check her inventory, it's never equipped until I try to take it without a removal tool, then it equips with the fail message, and after exiting and returning to her inventory, it's unequipped again.

But she's the only one Devious Drip has any effect on, and the soulgem piercing is the only reason I can think of.

Archived