Ever thought to yourself...

At first I was suffering from online shyness but Im starting to come out of my shell YAY!!! more awesome people to talk to. 

I think everyone lurks here for a while before they start adding to the conversation. It's a bit of an odd place, one of those rare gems that seems basic at first but after a while it draws you in. LoversLab is probably one of the best places to go in my opinion, i don't think I've ever come across a place that doesn't end up hypersensitive like Tumblr or full of trolls like 4chan, yet, somehow this place has struck a perfect balance between exceptence and liberty. 

Also, random cat.gif

:lol:

Oh we had our share of drama to point that it had to be regulated in rules.

Even I did missed some of it, where my nose can smell drama from miles away :P

At the beginning, I thought that, but then I realized people here are way more professional than what I expected. The brainstorming here when it comes to coding and scripting is mindnumbing considering the main purpose if the website.

Coding is fun, I doubt many people would do mods here if they didn't enjoy the creating part as well ;)

At first I was suffering from online shyness but Im starting to come out of my shell YAY!!! more awesome people to talk to. 

I think everyone lurks here for a while before they start adding to the conversation. It's a bit of an odd place, one of those rare gems that seems basic at first but after a while it draws you in. LoversLab is probably one of the best places to go in my opinion, i don't think I've ever come across a place that doesn't end up hypersensitive like Tumblr or full of trolls like 4chan, yet, somehow this place has struck a perfect balance between exceptence and liberty.

Yep, at first I was bit, well, I don't know what, generally just "why?" when I found this. Then I found prison overhaul and had to try that... And suddenly I was doing mods here as well :D

Guest mercury11

When I first joined LL, I really thought this was a sight frequently visited by horny teenage boys trying to find the biggest bounciest boobs for their characters (I'm a girl, and I like bouncy boobs)  But that was not the case.  The people here, are courteous, helpful, they listen to your problems, and try to help you through any tough times you are going through.  No one is judgmental, I can post about anything that comes to mind, within reason.  I've found after my three years as a member, I thinks it's three, or four, but I found that this to be a community of open arms.  A community that welcomes anyone, and I can say that LL has some of the most respectful members I have ever encountered.  The amount of love and support I got from members here when my three year old son was in the hospital for his heart condition, really touched my heart, and I thank you for it.  It gave me a fighting chance to know that a complete stranger could have the heart to care about the well being of my son.  This is why I love this place, and anyone else who is newly joined, I think you'll love it too.   :heart:

When I first joined LL, I really thought this was a sight frequently visited by horny teenage boys trying to find the biggest bounciest boobs for their characters (I'm a girl, and I like bouncy boobs)  But that was not the case.

Y-yeah. Wh-who comes here for the biggest bounciest boobs for his character?

It's funny, when i first heard about this site it was usually derogatory. When people asked about certain mods or armor conversions, and LL was where they'd be found, the comment was usually.."It's on LL, be careful...." etc etc...

Yet after perusing the site for so long, and getting more involved in the posts, etc, I have to say I love this place now. There are some insanely talented people who make mods to suit all sorts of needs, and very little judgement. Everyone has there own little strange needs or desires, and it's great to be able to express that without being shunned, insulted or laughed at.

I can't believe it took me so long to step out of the lurker shadow and become more involved, but I am glad I have :)

Guest mercury11

When I first joined LL, I really thought this was a sight frequently visited by horny teenage boys trying to find the biggest bounciest boobs for their characters (I'm a girl, and I like bouncy boobs)  But that was not the case.

There's nothing wrong with big bouncy boobs  :D

There's nothing wrong with big bouncy boobs  :D

Indeed :)

At the beginning, I thought that, but then I realized people here are way more professional than what I expected. The brainstorming here when it comes to coding and scripting is mindnumbing considering the main purpose if the website.

It has everything to do with the core audience. Ashal made this site specifically to attract game enthusiasts in the 18 or over age group. That, and it has always been formatted by and for modders, generally, people who mod games tend to be well versed not only modding but PC software on general.

Most of the people who frequent here know and are willing to except things that may make them feel uncomfortable, in a site dedicated to "adult" mods it's a given. This means that those who choose to come here and participate have already excepted the fact that some things may make them double-take and even cringe from time to time, long story short, it attracts people who are naturally more mature and open to alternate opinions. 

Hell yea we are pervs, but we are accepting and reasonably adult pervs. 

It took me quite some time to get use to the pervy nature of this site. Still come across some disturbing content. Hey that is understandable I am alien afterall... :)  It took me a couple of months before I joined to get mods and even then quite a long time on the Big Board of Fun and thread like that until I started trying to help others with their modding questions. 

Although all my mods focus around heterosexual and lesbian sex, I've oft considered producing erotic material that is used mostly by men to get off is kind of gay of me.

You shouldn't see the mods that way... It is like seeing Silence of the Lambs author as a serial killer/murder... ;) Many works of individuals enter realms of thought  that normally wouldn't be entered. Without it life would be boring.

I know of quite a few horny women on here, some of them who haven't declared themselves to be female.

Yep... there are several ;) 

LoversLab is a good example of honest non-prudery, of acknowldeging the sex drive as just an urge, probably the strongest we have. Nothing evil or mysterious about it, just an urge.

I find Skyrim (or other games, but Skyrim is the one I play frequently just moving in the world and doing all kinds of thing - not necessarily sex-related) to be much more interesting with sex as an option. It's not even horniness alone that lets me have SexLab and various SL-dependant mods in my load order, it just makes the characters more credible.

Apart from that LoversLab serves various fetishes which are hardly served in the (vanilla gaming) world in general. In a culture (by which I mean the "western" civilization in general) where you cannot even have uncensored tits on youtube in a music video, pages like LL are an absolute necessity. I really mean it.

And let's not forget that LL also has non-adult content. So bottom line is: LL is essential to gaming culture in general. While Nexus serves the mass market, LL is for those that want to create what everybody is screaming for: a gaming world to get yourself lost in for a while.

In a culture (by which I mean the "western" civilization in general) where you cannot even have uncensored tits on youtube in a music video, pages like LL are an absolute necessity.

They're allowed sometimes.

I think in this sense, youtube works a lot like the nexus. They just kinda delete shit at random and make up wildly unspecific unsaid rules as they go.

In a culture (by which I mean the "western" civilization in general) where you cannot even have uncensored tits on youtube in a music video, pages like LL are an absolute necessity.

I think in this sense, youtube works a lot like the nexus. They just kinda delete shit at random and make up wildly unspecific unsaid rules as they go.

I think the genuine rule of thumb for youtube is that some things are genuine acts of artistic expression, or what qualifies in their eyes.  Nexus just goes "You looked at me funny!  BANHAMMER HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!".

Behemot is Polish so that doesn't count. Everyone know that poles love their tits, even youtube. Don't mess with poles tits, or your capital will be Warsaw.

How can I feel anything but gratitude to other people who facilitate me getting my rocks off?

Of course it makes me want to return the favor, and I do so whenever I can. Basic primate

back scratching. And now I'd like to quote Mungo Jerry:

"We're not bad people, we're not dirty, we're not mean, we love everybody, but we do what we please"