Female Enemy Monster Aesthetics Leveled Encounters

I have upload vrs 2.0 to nexus and DLC addon and TOME addon

DLCaddon is for Dawnguard and Dragonborn (not tested, need some people testing and give me feedback if works or not, thanks)

TOMEaddon adds a spell tome for conjure some FEMALE ;)

Enjoy!

NEW VERSION 3.0 AVIABLE!!! Download here: F.E.M.A.L.E.

I have created some Female Undead and fix minor problem!
(Look changelog)

For now only BSA version are NMM FOMOD install.

Enjoy! biggrin.gif

MY CONNECTION HAVE PROBLEM TOMORROW I UPLOAD 3.0 LOOSE VERSION

And i think also upload here on LoverLab if i have not problem :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Special Thanks to Aensland_src (LL sites user) for make Female Undead Textures!!!

@lexv: probably in future for now i work to add other enemy!

Ok, i have uploaded also here Version 3.0 only NMM-BSA if you want LOOSE version follow link in description!

For install follow instruction if you dont know, i have cut files in two parts for limit files 100mb.

Enjoy! :D

@lexv: probably in future for now i work to add other enemy!

Ok, i have uploaded also here Version 3.0 only NMM-BSA if you want LOOSE version follow link in description!

For install follow instruction if you dont know, i have cut files in two parts for limit files 100mb.

Enjoy! :D

thank you

Description:

Simply add a Female Enemy Monster in the world! I consider it Lore... but probably someone might disagree!

Female Enemy Monster Aesthetics Leveled Encounters aka F.E.M.A.L.E. adds a new variety monster enemy on Skyrim World with new concept creatures, all monster girls are in variants LeveledList, based on lore game, for example Dwarven Doll are in Dwarven LevelList, Undead Female are in Draugr LevelList, Lady of Bones are in Skeleton LevelList, etc... its like Skyrim Immersive Creatures or MonsterMod, but only with FEMALE! Enjoy!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, but what is not clear in the description ?____________? :blink: :blink: :blink:

@Sun Shang Xiang:

Thanks for suggestion, if i have permission from modder i can add it! I worked to add also armor to Draenei with "amulet slot" (57,58,59 slot) and add others Female Enemy!

Description:

Simply add a Female Enemy Monster in the world! I consider it Lore... but probably someone might disagree!

Female Enemy Monster Aesthetics Leveled Encounters aka F.E.M.A.L.E. adds a new variety monster enemy on Skyrim World with new concept creatures, all monster girls are in variants LeveledList, based on lore game, for example Dwarven Doll are in Dwarven LevelList, Undead Female are in Draugr LevelList, Lady of Bones are in Skeleton LevelList, etc... its like Skyrim Immersive Creatures or MonsterMod, but only with FEMALE! Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, but what is not clear in the description ?____________? :blink: :blink: :blink:

@Sun Shang Xiang:

Thanks for suggestion, if i have permission from modder i can add it! I worked to add also armor to Draenei with "amulet slot" (57,58,59 slot) and add others Female Enemy!

I think he is asking how to find them to see if it does work :)

Very Thanks guy :) probably i use for create a "variant".

But i wont create a new Draugr / Undead like my spriggan and dwarven doll, the "base" is human race with modified textures (and non-playable outfit) :)

I need editing human Femalebody, Femalehead, Femalehands textures for my concept idea :)

Like my suks textures work but edited by a good photoshopper! :D

my last suks edit:

59321-3-1414195850.jpg

59321-4-1414195850.jpg

not really good :@  :@  :@

There is an HDT Draugr Female File that is floating around. I would use what you have to make an Undead Female creature and then see if you could have permission to use the HDT Female Draugr for the Draugr creature. That way people that already have the HDT female draugr don't have to worry about losing their data and it lessens your work load a little. It's just an option, the main reason I'm throwing it out there is because the theme for Draugr seems to be that they are mummified and it would just seem weird if the male draugr still looked like mummified bodies and the females look like they may have recently became draugr. It's just my opinion and I think that you are doing a great thing here. I just figured I would add that in. If I can find the link I'll post it here and people can use it if they want. The same person also made a HDT female "Giantess" that looks pretty lore-tastic. I think they also made a variant for female dragons that are also HDT.

This should take everyone to the correct page, and it should already have links to the other mods: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21192-naked-giants/?hl=giantess

That. Also, I am not an expertn in Skyrim, so what is a levelist? Does it add new female enemies? Or make female variants of the old enemies?

Level List its a system added random in-game enemy, item, armor, weapon etc. When you find a item in chest this item are in Level List based on your level, same for Enemy, if you are level 10 you find enemy based on yours level.

The mod add a new variants female enemy and you can find in dungeon/ruins/open world etc. But there are "lore" for example if you go in ruins occupied by Draugr you can find Female Undead but NOT Dwarven Doll! If you go in Dwarven Ruins you can find Dwarven Doll/Dwarven Genoyd/Dwarven Cyborg and if are Falmer also Draenei, but NOT Spriggan of Nature... If you are in "open world" you can find Spriggan of Nature, Female Atronach but NOT Dwarven Doll!! Its because Dwarven Doll is on Dwarven Sphere "level list", Draenei is on "Falmer" level list, Female Undead are in "Draugr" level list, etc etc...!!!

I hope I was clear, and sorry if I do not understand but I use a translator machine! :)

That. Also, I am not an expertn in Skyrim, so what is a levelist? Does it add new female enemies? Or make female variants of the old enemies?

Level List its a system added random in-game enemy, item, armor, weapon etc. When you find a item in chest this item are in Level List based on your level, same for Enemy, if you are level 10 you find enemy based on yours level.

The mod add a new variants female enemy and you can find in dungeon/ruins/open world etc. But there are "lore" for example if you go in ruins occupied by Draugr you can find Female Undead but NOT Dwarven Doll! If you go in Dwarven Ruins you can find Dwarven Doll/Dwarven Genoyd/Dwarven Cyborg and if are Falmer also Draenei, but NOT Spriggan of Nature... If you are in "open world" you can find Spriggan of Nature, Female Atronach but NOT Dwarven Doll!! Its because Dwarven Doll is on Dwarven Sphere "level list", Draenei is on "Falmer" level list, Female Undead are in "Draugr" level list, etc etc...!!!

I hope I was clear, and sorry if I do not understand but I use a translator machine! :)

You are quite understandable so far Fiuzo thanks again for you effort . although I have yet to see any of you newest additions I have just restarted again to give Skyrim Unbound a try ;)

undead have already clothes! there are most version of undead, naked, with ragged and with armor, i think create other variety armor and clothes. for spriggan i have not plane for now, spriggan are a "creature" whithout cloth i think its already immersive! i want create armor and clothes for Draenei the original idea are not naked but "normal" armor create a issue for legs.. i have a idea to create "amulet armor" for no issue legs.

EDIT: i also work for create more spawn... a have a feedback with people have difficult to find in game :s

undead have already clothes! there are most version of undead, naked, with ragged and with armor, i think create other variety armor and clothes. for spriggan i have not plane for now, spriggan are a "creature" whithout cloth i think its already immersive! i want create armor and clothes for Draenei the original idea are not naked but "normal" armor create a issue for legs.. i have a idea to create "amulet armor" for no issue legs.

EDIT: i also work for create more spawn... a have a feedback with people have difficult to find in game :s

I just had a brain storm and had to rush here to suggest it! Talking about your "way to create more spawns..." How about you create this mod as a AV package? Automatic Variants already is a mod that takes a bunch of different skin's/creatures that people make and adds them randomly through the game.

This way you can have all your creatures and re-skins integrated into the Skyrim world for you! If it will work that is...man I hope it does!