Female Enemy Monster Aesthetics Leveled Encounters

undead have already clothes! there are most version of undead, naked, with ragged and with armor, i think create other variety armor and clothes. for spriggan i have not plane for now, spriggan are a "creature" whithout cloth i think its already immersive! i want create armor and clothes for Draenei the original idea are not naked but "normal" armor create a issue for legs.. i have a idea to create "amulet armor" for no issue legs.

EDIT: i also work for create more spawn... a have a feedback with people have difficult to find in game :s

I mean clothes like monster girls coc.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19572-monster-girl-coc-14-plaguepatch-27112013/

Take the spider deadra for example, they are basically female npc "dressed" to look like actualy spider daedra.

undead have already clothes! there are most version of undead, naked, with ragged and with armor, i think create other variety armor and clothes. for spriggan i have not plane for now, spriggan are a "creature" whithout cloth i think its already immersive! i want create armor and clothes for Draenei the original idea are not naked but "normal" armor create a issue for legs.. i have a idea to create "amulet armor" for no issue legs.

EDIT: i also work for create more spawn... a have a feedback with people have difficult to find in game :s

I just had a brain storm and had to rush here to suggest it! Talking about your "way to create more spawns..." How about you create this mod as a AV package? Automatic Variants already is a mod that takes a bunch of different skin's/creatures that people make and adds them randomly through the game.

This way you can have all your creatures and re-skins integrated into the Skyrim world for you! If it will work that is...man I hope it does!

Yep but AV dont create a variant for "human" (or now are implement also human?? if i remember there are only creature in AV) most of my creature its humanrace-based i dont thinks its possible with AV, and i wont my mod "standalone" not dependancy with other mod, if its possible probably create a optional AV package for people use it. And AV dont create more spawn but only more variety!

But thanks for suggestion ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

In this week end (or next week end) i think release new version, if anyone can help me to make textures for female undead Hands and decapitate neks are VERY welcome!

If also there is a very helpful guy wont help me to make MCM menu script for spawn rate and enable/disable enemy in game i love he! biggrin.gif

Thanks biggrin.gif

Hi and thanks for all your work so far, you make it far more interesting to play as a man in skyrim :P Very nice!

Have you seen/considered this mod?:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60162/?tab=3&selected_game=110&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fid%3D60162%26user%3D1%26gid%3D110&pUp=1

In the same way that you have both monsterous female enemies, and also very humanoid female enemies, you could fill the gap between human and the mermaid skin you already have (which is nice). The pictures posted alongside that mod really don't do it justice, it looks far better in-game.

Those mudcrabs need some protection!

I would like to know before i download this mod, if all these human like creatures can do sexlab animations, like having sex with the player. Since this mod is on the Sexlab Framework section.

I have wrong section now are in correct section - Adult - Other, but YES work also with SexLab Framework, and all plugins like Defeat!

I would like to know before i download this mod, if all these human like creatures can do sexlab animations, like having sex with the player. Since this mod is on the Sexlab Framework section.

I have wrong section now are in correct section - Adult - Other, but YES work also with SexLab Framework, and all plugins like Defeat!

Thanks for the fast reply i will try this mod. ^^

• 2 weeks later...

So, I decided to give this a spin and it worked alright till I started going around Falkreath and ran into the serpent/gorgon/medusa/whatever enemies and my skyrim crashed after exploring the area and fighting them. So I looked into it and noticed my VRAM usage skyrocketed because of the amount of NPCs using these high poly armors (the medusa/serpent/gorgon ones).

You usually have high poly armors on your character, companions, these are not meant to be used by a lot of NPCs on screen at once not to mention that the gorgon/medusa armors are very very detailed (unnecessarily so IMO as far as polygon count goes): to give you an idea the Scarlet Dawn armor by jmenaru doesn't reach 2 MBs in size and it's quite detailed (vanilla armors don't even reach 1 MB), the mermaid armor is whooping 8.5 MBs. Now multiply that by the number of NPCs using that armor; since they're used in a lot of the "above ground" leveled lists it can be quite big. Now add in textures which are saved in DXT3 format even though they don't need an alpha channel so basically they take up double the VRAM if I remember correctly. This leads to a ridiculous amount of memory used.

My suggestion is to either find something else for their armor or provide an alternative for them or something. Would be a shame to removed them since they have an interesting way of fighting with the paralysis spells and all that (like the mythical Medusa with her stone gaze and all that). In the meanwhile I'll probably edit the ESP to remove them from the leveled lists for now.

• 4 weeks later...