limit breast movement in (Just For Fun)?

Sabres

I have been learning JFF and I cant seem to figure out how to stop the boobs from going up so high when I stand up from crouch. Id like tight firm boobs that don't have such long travel lol.

I have the collisions almost exactly where I want them, takes tons of time restarting the game every time! lol.

Anyone know how to stop the boobs from almost hitting me in the face 100 mph when standing up? lol

The problem trying different xml files is that it doesn't match the body you make in body slide. As for hand collision specs and stuff each xml files does not work on every boob size. I actually have a perfect xml that I like a lot of boob movement. but I try to copy the specs in that to mine it does not act the same :(

The problem trying different xml files is that it doesn't match the body you make in body slide. As for hand collision specs and stuff each xml files does not work on every boob size. I actually have a perfect xml that I like a lot of boob movement. but I try to copy the specs in that to mine it does not act the same :(

Arh sorry then I have misunderstood you question please disregard what I said then :lol:

Archived