Cobra & Crotal & Python suit (living)

View File

suit made of snakes composed with a shirt and pants (well a tiny shirt and a tiny pants)

an animated cyclic clothes and animated clothes _ground

Cobra suit.esp & Crotal suit.esp a simple esp to add it to oblivion. (for those who need )

ZKEC queen body type F cup .

do not worry it does not bite and does not run away !!!

hope you like !

Wow, this looks so cool. Any chance of a Skyrim port?

sorry but no  . 

i think  you should ask this question in skyrim request .    as it seems that there are a lot of modders  in skyrim , someone there might be inspired and replicate or do something similar or better.

i am glad to hear you like it   !      and actually i am working on a cobra suit.

here is the head  .    (not yet textured)

post-35101-0-76173100-1414191411_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Really dig the meshes man.

It's just kind of a shame ZKEC has no huge support though, which is sad really, as I really like ZKEC over HGEC honestly.

Like, if someone made a ZKEC overhaul of all the default outfits like they did for HGEC, i'd totally make the switch.

It's just kind of a shame ZKEC has no huge support though, which is sad really, as I really like ZKEC over HGEC honestly.

Like, if someone made a ZKEC overhaul of all the default outfits like they did for HGEC, i'd totally make the switch.

you should look in dowloads   for " zkec queen f cup armors & clothes "  all the first part (addons)  is just replacers   and the second part (collection)  is addintionnal delivered in a chest ! 

added also screenshots  to see what was done !

you should look in dowloads   for " zkec queen f cup armors & clothes "  all the first part (addons)  is just replacers   and the second part (collection)  is addintionnal delivered in a chest ! 

added also screenshots  to see what was done !

Oh damn, i'll have to czech that out!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello !

Very nice job !

I would like to make a very simple suggestion...

Could it be possible to make a penetrating animation ?

be carefull of what you wish !     you might get it !!!

an other snakes  animated (morphed)  located in an excavation in the left side of the door of " the imperial trading compagny office "

thanks Symon

hope you like !

post-35101-0-42674600-1423259542_thumb.jpg

• 6 years later...