13 hours ago, pskaax said:

Helgen_Rogue_Armor UUNP.rar

Don't remember where I got this, but here you are.

thanks. 

does anyone know of any way to delete parts of an outfit that are inside the part of the outfit. like for example this outfit has a part called 'bikini' in OS, but the ankle, neck and bracelet parts are inside that bikini part that also has the top and bottom part of the bikini. is there any way to delete those parts without deleting the whole 'bikini' part in OS?

On 7/10/2018 at 9:10 AM, jimmywon34 said:

thanks. 

does anyone know of any way to delete parts of an outfit that are inside the part of the outfit. like for example this outfit has a part called 'bikini' in OS, but the ankle, neck and bracelet parts are inside that bikini part that also has the top and bottom part of the bikini. is there any way to delete those parts without deleting the whole 'bikini' part in OS?

1. Mask vertices

2. Separate vertices

3. Delete vertices of parts to remove

4.????

5. Profit

On 7/10/2018 at 6:40 PM, jimmywon34 said:

thanks. 

7 hours ago, tedii said:

1. Mask vertices

2. Separate vertices

3. Delete vertices of parts to remove

4.????

5. Profit

Here, I made a little video demonstrating the steps tedii posted. Using Outfit Studio 4.6, 64 bit version.

7 hours ago, Siegmeyer said:

Here, I made a little video demonstrating the steps tedii posted. Using Outfit Studio 4.6, 64 bit version.

Reveal hidden contents

I should add that this is only the part for separating the shapes; you'll still have to delete what you want in the Meshes tab, as well as re-conforming whatever shapes you isolated (Slider > Conform Selected).

Also, I highlighted the vertices and disabled textures (T key) for visibility's sake, you don't have to do that as part of the process. Just makes it easier to see what exactly you're applying the mask to.

On 7/3/2018 at 3:00 PM, lafooo said:

Anyone wanna make a UUNP for this?

http://kp4068.tistory.com/2664

2018 Summer Bikini UUNP
Original not required. Custom ESP adds weight slider support and texture sets for color variations.

The "exposed pussy" variation has UUNP Special weighting, but I didn't include a labia mesh. If enough people are interested I can add an optional one.   I decided to go ahead and include bodyslide files for the HDT vagina version of the third bikini. You still need the files from the main download, however. I also haven't tested to see if this version works yet, so feel free to give feedback.

Preview:

Spoiler

622627550_Summer_Bikini_UUNP.thumb.png.4c611f5980c5b552c332c9a100bd28f5.png

Summer Bikini Pussy Version UUNP.7z

1 hour ago, Siegmeyer said:

2018 Summer Bikini UUNP
Original not required. Custom ESP adds weight slider support and texture sets for color variations.

The "exposed pussy" variation has UUNP Special weighting, but I didn't include a labia mesh. If enough people are interested I can add an optional one.   I decided to go ahead and include bodyslide files for the HDT vagina version of the third bikini. You still need the files from the main download, however. I also haven't tested to see if this version works yet, so feel free to give feedback.

Preview:

Reveal hidden contents

622627550_Summer_Bikini_UUNP.thumb.png.4c611f5980c5b552c332c9a100bd28f5.png

Summer Bikini Pussy Version UUNP.7z

Nice nice, thanks a lot Onion Bro!

I'll check it later~ o/