On 7/26/2017 at 8:18 PM, JafK1 said:
On 7/25/2017 at 11:46 PM, happy_polla said:

entry_img_1864s.jpg

post-1993076-0-58659600-1501118030_thumb.jpg

I was looking for SFM monoki UUNP conversion saw this post but download link has a  bad ZIP I can't unzip it I get errors does someone else know where I can download the UUNP for SFM? Thanks

On 12/4/2017 at 3:21 PM, Siegmeyer said:

Funny, I must have gotten this requested before, as I have some partially done conversion files of this from some time ago. Think I'll try finishing it sometime soon.
My current lineup of WIP conversions, if anyone's interested in knowing:

Unicorn Girl

Unclaimed Delivery

Shredded Triss

DEM Privat

Lady Flirt

BDO Ranger Sylvia

Half Vampire Wedding Dress

S&D Shadow Walker

Tera Christmas

A better version of Heroes Regina

Just curious, is the Half Vampire Wedding Dress still on the table? I don't see it listed in the current spreadsheet. Thank you for all the great conversions you've done thus far, they are much appreciated.

22 hours ago, Monk Master said:

Just curious, is the Half Vampire Wedding Dress still on the table? I don't see it listed in the current spreadsheet. Thank you for all the great conversions you've done thus far, they are much appreciated.

Unicorn Girl                                                 has a lot of issues and i'm not a big fan of it

Unclaimed Delivery                                     done

Shredded Triss                                            done

DEM Privat                                                  Somebody else converted it

Lady Flirt                                                     same as Unicorn Girl

BDO Ranger Sylvia                                      done

Half Vampire Wedding Dress                      it's a dress and dresses are hard to convert in a way that looks good

S&D Shadow Walker                                   I don't remember this one

Tera Christmas                                             Somebody else converted it

A better version of Heroes Regina             90% done but I keep forgetting about it

So I guess the answer is yes but probably not anytime soon, unless someone really wants it

3 hours ago, Siegmeyer said:

Unicorn Girl                                                 has a lot of issues and i'm not a big fan of it

Unclaimed Delivery                                     done

Shredded Triss                                            done

DEM Privat                                                  Somebody else converted it

Lady Flirt                                                     same as Unicorn Girl

BDO Ranger Sylvia                                      done

Half Vampire Wedding Dress                      it's a dress and dresses are hard to convert in a way that looks good

S&D Shadow Walker                                   I don't remember this one

Tera Christmas                                             Somebody else converted it

A better version of Heroes Regina             90% done but I keep forgetting about it

So I guess the answer is yes but probably not anytime soon, unless someone really wants it

ooooh :( lady flirt looks awesome. i gonna search for dem privat, i only found cbbe bodyslide :/ i want uunp

On 7/30/2018 at 2:10 AM, jimmywon34 said:

right here.

woooooo thanks man

25 minutes ago, Quibblonian101 said:

When I try downloading this in mo it says no game data on top level and has no esp included. Any help?

cause has no esp, its only bodyslide shape data, i allways install manually every mod. but thats not recomended :/

38 minutes ago, Quibblonian101 said:

So this includes the esp, so do i have to just overwrite it with the uunp version?

yep, when you have a uunp conversion  of an outfit you always have to install the original version first, since the conversion  mostly only contains the bodyslide files.

2 hours ago, etalik said:

yep, when you have a uunp conversion  of an outfit you always have to install the original version first, since the conversion  mostly only contains the bodyslide files.

but when i install the uunp conversion it says no game data on top level and then it says mod was probably not installed properly, check file tree etc. Should I just ignore this problem? Because usually when i get this problem i have to drag the esp and meshes into the data folder. but because its just bodyslide files there is nothing to drag.

3 hours ago, Quibblonian101 said:

but when i install the uunp conversion it says no game data on top level and then it says mod was probably not installed properly, check file tree etc. Should I just ignore this problem? Because usually when i get this problem i have to drag the esp and meshes into the data folder. but because its just bodyslide files there is nothing to drag.

The reason you have no game data displaying because you didn't install the mod that the conversion requires. This link https://gavitex.com/share/a2qyt5vu3 that was given to you leads to Gavitex file that has the original mod (esp, meshes and textures) that you need. Delete the bodyslide files from the original mod because they are CBBE and then install the UUNP bodyslide files you already downloaded.

6 hours ago, CrazyLudicolo said:

The reason you have no game data displaying because you didn't install the mod that the conversion requires. This link https://gavitex.com/share/a2qyt5vu3 that was given to you leads to Gavitex file that has the original mod (esp, meshes and textures) that you need. Delete the bodyslide files from the original mod because they are CBBE and then install the UUNP bodyslide files you already downloaded.

And then throw the contents into the original mod? Thank you btw, Ik some things about modding but i really wish there was some sort of manual or guide with every detail on what to know. Cuz some of this is confusing af.

Update: I just deleted bodyslide files and replaced them with uunp bodyslide files. Everything in my filetree is telling me that there is no trace of cbbe yet somehow, when i start up my game its still in cbbe. I literally have the unnp files in the original file yet somehow it doesn't work. Ive tried all ways of deleting any trace of cbbe yet nothing. 

3 hours ago, Quibblonian101 said:

And then throw the contents into the original mod? Thank you btw, Ik some things about modding but i really wish there was some sort of manual or guide with every detail on what to know. Cuz some of this is confusing af.

Update: I just deleted bodyslide files and replaced them with uunp bodyslide files. Everything in my filetree is telling me that there is no trace of cbbe yet somehow, when i start up my game its still in cbbe. I literally have the unnp files in the original file yet somehow it doesn't work. Ive tried all ways of deleting any trace of cbbe yet nothing. 

you have to build the outfit in bodyslide.
open bodyslide and outfit studio -> pick the outfit (top right - filter outfit - type in the outfits name.. "night" for example) -> in the preset section select the uunp bodyslide you use -> click the box [ ] build morphs and batch build

you always have to build the outfits in order to use them on a custom body, otherways they just look like the cbbe or whatever is the default version