Copying an ENB over to a new binary?

I have just received permission from the author of the old ENB I would like to update! Yay!!! :)

(I am hoping to make one copy for the new binary, and one for the older v108 performance binary for low-impact use on my laptop).

I am guessing that much of it is going to be copy+paste. HOWEVER - there don't seem to be tutorials/guides on (basically) ENB-copying (... I wonder why?). But I am guessing it is the relatively beginner-friendly (though anti-social) copying process that many good ENB-authors/pros have rightly come to know and hate.

Does anyone here know how to do this, or know where a guide to the process can be found?? :huh:

To adapt an old ENB to work with the new binaries, you'll have to study the code snippets used by other presets that use .262 or .264 and then try to graft the new lines (i.e. volumetric rays, water, mist) into the old code, making adjustments as you go.

To adapt an old ENB to work with the new binaries, you'll have to study the code snippets used by other presets that use .262 or .264 and then try to graft the new lines (i.e. volumetric rays, water, mist) into the old code, making adjustments as you go.

Ahh - so like, maybe bring the two files up side by side & just slowly copy across from one to the other? :huh:

Archived