Quick mesh quesion/issue

seraph777

Recently for absolutely no reason all of hte males penises in the game now appear as just skin stretched to infinity, which I know means the mesh is missing or corrupted.

Does anyone know which mesh and where it is exactly?

I've looked for it but cant seem to find the right one.

Thanks for the help in advance!

Guest ThatOne

It's not the mesh, it's the skeleton. Something you installed probably overwrote it, and it's missing at least one of the bones.

Install Coronerra's or Growlf's skeletons. They are both great, and work with 99% of the outfits available.

As a side note, NEVER EVER EVER replace your skeleton, unless you know what your doing.

Recently for absolutely no reason all of hte males penises in the game now appear as just skin stretched to infinity' date=' which I know means the mesh is missing or corrupted.

Does anyone know which mesh and where it is exactly?

I've looked for it but cant seem to find the right one.

Thanks for the help in advance!

[/quote']

No, what it most likely means is some mod you installed recently overwrote your skeleton,nif file in meshes\characters\_male. If the penis mesh is weighted to the penis bones of a skeleton you'll get stretched to infinity problems if your skeleton lacks those bones. I'd suggest reviewing recent mods you've installed and replace your skeleton with a growlfs or coronerra's or the lpk skeleton.

So I just reinstalled a few main skeltons ive use in the past such as coronerras and those contained in CLS but im still getting the same issue.

To be more specific, its happening in the middle of lovers animations.

I remember there being a skeleton specifically designed for the extended lovers animations that came out later.

Does anyone remember it?

So I just reinstalled a few main skeltons ive use in the pased such as coronerras and those contained in CLS but im still getting the same issue.

To be more specific' date=' its happening in the middle of lovers animations.

I remember there being a skeleton specifically designed for the extended lovers animations that came out later.

Does anyone remember it?

[/quote']

If you re-install Slof's boners you won't have the issue, I think you're using the specialized penis that was available here for a while which requires a very specialized vipcjx/compatability/whoknowswhat skeleton.

So I just reinstalled a few main skeltons ive use in the pased such as coronerras and those contained in CLS but im still getting the same issue.

Does anyone remember it?

[/quote']

If you re-install Slof's boners you won't have the issue, I think you're using the specialized penis that was available here for a while which requires a very specialized vipcjx/compatability/whoknowswhat skeleton.

Thanks, off to reinstall!

Does anyone remember it?

[/quote']

I think that specialized penis mod ALSO replaces data\meshes\clothes\lovers\penis.nif so once you re-install Slof's boners you may have to ALSO pick the boner you like from Slof's folder, copy it to that location and replace penis.nif with it (or re-install the lovers penis.nif).

I'm remembering all this because I installed this specialized penis myself and had to go through steps like these to fix it but I can't for the life of me remember where I got it from... although I do vaguely remember it was some kind of new animation pack that included tit-fucking...sound familiar?

Does anyone remember it?

[/quote']

I think that specialized penis mod ALSO replaces data\meshes\clothes\lovers\penis.nif so once you re-install Slof's boners you may have to ALSO pick the boner you like from Slof's folder, copy it to that location and replace penis.nif with it (or re-install the lovers penis.nif).

I'm remembering all this because I installed this specialized penis myself and had to go through steps like these to fix it but I can't for the life of me remember where I got it from... although I do vaguely remember it was some kind of new animation pack that included tit-fucking...sound familiar?

Yup that its exactly what I remember!

Not 100% sure what mod messe it all up, but it had to be either a k-cup or some random one I cant recall.

Thanks so much again for your help

Works perfectly after installing slofs boners and switching the setting on lovers.

Thanks again!!

Ahh good hehe' date=' glad it's working again, I know when it happened to me I was very annoyed.

[/quote']

For like 2 weeks ive been trying to figure that crap out lol

Archived