Outdated PapyrusUtil Error (Followed Instructions, Still There?)

Now before people say, "You didn't follow the instructions!", I've done the best I can. I literally only started using Mod Organizer tonight, so I'm a bit of a noob with it. I installed the mods, launched the game, and was faced with this error.

ga9mOdD.png

So I followed the instructions, and made sure that SexLab was higher in the mod order. Both the one on the left and the right.

pxnJzDM.png

As you can see, it's above Schlongs in priority.

And yet I still get the error. So I download Papyrus from Nexus Mods, in the hope that it fixes my issues.

ySXufqx.png

Still no luck, I'm still getting the error.

So I manually stuck all "StorageUtil.dll" and associated files where they were meant to be (\skyrim\Data\skse\plugins).

Still no joy.

Reinstall SKSE and hope? I downloaded it directly from the website about two hours ago, so has something messed with its files?

Have tried manual reinstall of SKSE and Papyrus, still no joy. Still the same error.

KWtQrc1.png

Have I put StorageUntil.dll in the wrong place? According to the in-game error, I've followed the instructions?

:(

EDIT: SkyUI and Schlongs of Skyrim are working fine, as immersive FP. Although the 'Erection' spell doesn't seem to actually cause an erection - it just makes people naked.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived