Fresh install

I plan on doing fresh install and start new game I have list of mods i've been using and since I started all in stalled in the order of the list I put on, I was wondering if anyone would take a look give me your opinion on it like any mods I don't need or maybe should remove all help is appreciated

no but i think i got couple mods overwriting the same file multiple times so trying clear that up, i know the hdt entend gets overwriten by hdt breat butt that gets over written by new more bounce once and that gets over written by havoc, so just trying get rid of ones that are doing things like that

no but i think i got couple mods overwriting the same file multiple times so trying clear that up, i know the hdt entend gets overwriten by hdt breat butt that gets over written by new more bounce once and that gets over written by havoc, so just trying get rid of ones that are doing things like that

Well first you have to check if all files of a mod are overwritten or just some, and by what. If you use MO, it's easy to check that up. But even if all files from a mod are overwritten, as long as it doesn't contain any esp, it won't make your skyrim install heavier or more buggy, these files won't just be loaded. Personally I try to respect the motto "if it ain't broke, don't fix it". But once again, create a profile in MO with all of these mods, you will have a clear view of your install.

I've only used Bodyslide with MO to try the CITRUS body out and I had no issues with it. Just remember that you're created body goes in the "overwrite" 'mod' at the bottom of the list (along with FNIS and other stuff, like from patchers, etc.) and you can create a pseudo-mod from it. If you name the new made after the profile name it makes it easy to see what should be activated for that profile.

HDT .xml files do seem to work best when manually installed into the Skyrim folder, though. At least it's been my personal observation. Remember that if you add one to MO and it overwrites a manually installed file it can keep it from working altogerther (this happened to me once).

Archived