Export a race

littleman

Hello, I am trying my hand at learning how to make mods, Frankly I have been winging it by pushing buttons, pulling levers, and kicking scripts in the teeth.

I would like to know if someone could help me do the following, or give a general walk through.

Exporting one race from a mod to another mod, Creating a race ( I have a problem with the main body (.egc?) file not being found.

And making changes to scripts ( I can create basic scripts ) that will actually save.

I have been having a problem with a conversation script I made, there were spelling errors, but it wont let me re save the script when I fix the errors.

I am running a win7 if that makes a difference.

Hello' date=' I am trying my hand at learning how to make mods, Frankly I have been winging it by pushing buttons, pulling levers, and kicking scripts in the teeth.

I would like to know if someone could help me do the following, or give a general walk through.

Exporting one race from a mod to another mod, Creating a race ( I have a problem with the main body (.egc?) file not being found.

And making changes to scripts ( I can create basic scripts ) that will actually save.

I have been having a problem with a conversation script I made, there were spelling errors, but it wont let me re save the script when I fix the errors.

I am running a win7 if that makes a difference.[/quote']

If your script won't save, there's an error somewhere, make sure you have the latst version of NVSE and also install the latest version of GECK PowerUp it will tell you which line the error is on.

Archived