May anyone tell me what this horse's mod is?

WickedWei

For some reason black unicorn comes to mind. I'll have a google to see what I can drum up. 

hmm, not the same.. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/42118/?

Maybe it's a reskin the black unicorn one since it's based off of Holugar's Unicorn to start with.

It seems to be made with some of the resources out of this (see the windhelm armor, it matches up the best) Though I can't seem to find this retexture anywhere. Is this Shadowmere or some random horse mod?

For some reason black unicorn comes to mind. I'll have a google to see what I can drum up. 

hmm, not the same.. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/42118/?

Maybe it's a reskin the black unicorn one since it's based off of Holugar's Unicorn to start with.

It seems to be made with some of the resources out of this (see the windhelm armor, it matches up the best) Though I can't seem to find this retexture anywhere. Is this Shadowmere or some random horse mod?

Black unicorn is cool

But the horse that i don't know where it comes from has much more gorgeous and heavier armor.

Yesh I know; that's why I'm searching so hard; I want him too!

He definitely looks like he was made with the resources from that horse armors in the nexus. At least there is a TON of similarity with the windhelm variation on that link. I know the horse-helm isn't the same. This one is proving to be very difficult.

Did you ask in one of the 'what mod is this' threads? Someone is bound to know.

Yesh I know; that's why I'm searching so hard; I want him too!

He definitely looks like he was made with the resources from that horse armors in the nexus. At least there is a TON of similarity with the windhelm variation on that link. I know the horse-helm isn't the same. This one is proving to be very difficult.

Did you ask in one of the 'what mod is this' threads? Someone is bound to know.

He said that it wad remade by two mods and one texture, 

and  those two mods are death horse( or ghost horse? ) with armor and death( ghost? ) horse remake, I found it in a Taiwanese website, so i don't know how to translate their names.

those two mods' Taiwanese name: 盔甲(Armor) 死靈(Ghost?) 馬(horse) and 死靈(Ghost?)馬(horse)重製(remake)

PS. sorry, my English is bad

Argh! You know how long I searched the nexus that day and that never once showed up? >.< That's definitely the meshes. I'm thinking they somehow combined those meshes with windhelm variation armor textures from that link I found.

I had looked at that one but it's still too 'flamey' It might be one of the texture variations of Shadowmere they put in there. 

Argh! You know how long I searched the nexus that day and that never once showed up? >.< That's definitely the meshes. I'm thinking they somehow combined those meshes with windhelm variation armor textures from that link I found.

I had looked at that one but it's still too 'flamey' It might be one of the texture variations of Shadowmere they put in there. 

The Classic versions are less flashy actually. On the Nexus page there are a couple screenshots from users for those.

Also, armor source (Warhammer horse armor)? That one has the right textures. :)

I'm still not sure about the horse skin, but I think I'll try to fiddle that into a custom horse and see if it ends up looking like the one on the screenshot once it's mostly covered by armor. :P

Archived