NPC replacements

deltarno

There are dozens, if not hundreds of threads of the amazing artists showing off how lovingly they've made many of their PC's oh so sexy.  However, I was wondering if anyone had bent their talents to discovering just how sexy they could make the NPC's of the world?  I've seen the general mods (the general attractiveness mods, the body mods, etc), but has anyone taken up the admittedly daunting task and tried to improve the ladies of skyrim on a one to one basis?

There are dozens, if not hundreds of threads of the amazing artists showing off how lovingly they've made many of their PC's oh so sexy.  However, I was wondering if anyone had bent their talents to discovering just how sexy they could make the NPC's of the world?  I've seen the general mods (the general attractiveness mods, the body mods, etc), but has anyone taken up the admittedly daunting task and tried to improve the ladies of skyrim on a one to one basis?

Unfortunately, that is so much in the eye of the beholder that it is a worthy job to do yourself, for yourself.

I created a mod combining SG hairs and some other mods, and completely redid many of the named female NPC's in Skyrim.

I did not change the facegen parts - instead, I found a hairstyle that one might expect that NPC to use, and changed their clothing using the mods I have to make them fit the personality and job. I gave warriors short practical hair, commoners normal and modest hair, and nobles expensive glamorous cuts.  I added scars to warriors, dirt to commoners, tattoos and war paint to bandits.

I could upload that mod... but other people won't like it. I don't like glamour, and some people do. I think it's beautiful when a warrior has short hair and some scars on their face from the battle. Other people think it's beautiful when a warrior has a princess's hair and a perfect smooth face.

There are a few mods out there that do what you ask, but you may not have the same taste as the modder. They tend to be very glamorous and objective.

I suggest you crack open the creation kit, with your favorite hair and clothing mods set as a master, and do it yourself. A few hours of work for indefinite benefit. 

However, I was wondering if anyone had bent their talents to discovering just how sexy they could make the NPC's of the world?  I've seen the general mods (the general attractiveness mods, the body mods, etc), but has anyone taken up the admittedly daunting task and tried to improve the ladies of skyrim on a one to one basis?

aela

60572331x6.jpg

ysolda

33014486x0.jpg

elisif

38518960x3.jpg

adrianna

85659064x4.jpg

many mods change npc face on the nexus

all you need is nifscope and 5 minutes to give a new head to a npc

i put a link in a similar topic to a site where you can find the x.nif of the head npc

you open that and the new head (if it's a cme preset, just create it with ck)

then you copy paste the hair and hairline on the old head, rename it to the name of old hair, and delete old hair

for the rest you can juste copy paste nitrishapedata from new to old (texture that's up to you, old or new, pick what you want)

I use a mix of stuff for all my NPCs. Hopefully this list will help out a bit (in the order of install and load order).

- Inhabitants of Skyrim - NPC Overhaul: A massive overhaul for most of the NPCs in the game. Uses Apachii hair and gives them all new looks.

- Bijin Warmaidens: Mostly for all your housecarls. One of my favorite Lydia and Rayya replacers. Also with an awesome Freya replacer.

- The Companions: Obviously the companions. Aela looks awesome with this, if you equip her with the Hunting Grounds outfit (Hood on with red hair).

- Vilkas and Farkas: To go with the mod above since the one above doesn't change the brothers.

- TG Members Improvement: Awesome Thieves Guild replacer. They are working on a DB one as well that I am waiting for.

- Seranaholic: Great Serana replacer, with different variations for taste.

- Onmund by CrimsonFairy: Because I love Onmund, and this makes him look awesome.

- Delphine Makeover: Because I see her so much in the game, that I might as well get a cooler look for her. Also a cool Esbern to go with her.

There is a ton more out there that change single NPCs and stuff like that, as well as a few other overhauls. But these are my main ones that I use to give my NPCs some diversity and better looks. People have made so many overhauls of the NPCs in Skyrim. Just go to the Nexus and check the NPC category. There is a bunch more.

There is even overhauls for the children in the game to make them no longer look like potato heads.

- SkyKids: Of course I was going to mention this lol (link in my signature) Completely standalone child replacer and playable race.

- RS Children Overhaul: A nice NPC child replacer with a playable race if you want that too.

- Children of the Sky/Reworked Children of the Sky: I wouldn't recommend these, but some people still like them. They are really buggy and mess with a lot of stuff. Gotta find them via google.

- XVision Children: Very basic, but makes the kids look better still.

- TK Children: Very cute children replacer. Very bare bones, so no hassles to go through.

- HS Children: Another cute one, like a beta version of TK Children almost.

The NPC replacers are out there. Plenty of them for you to choose from. Just gotta look for them. :)

I could upload that mod... but other people won't like it. I don't like glamour, and some people do. I think it's beautiful when a warrior has short hair and some scars on their face from the battle. Other people think it's beautiful when a warrior has a princess's hair and a perfect smooth face.

Actually, I'd very much like to see it. :)

Archived