I'm bored of Skyrim, show me something new.

rawr22

Thank you for this Question, I too have been struggling on how to keep me interested in the game, & I found alot of these suggestions to be rather good., I have pretty much stopped playing skyrim, I have been Modding it though, But not playing... so now I too can check out some of these mods & try to spark my interest back into the game. :D

Guest Vendayn

Well, for me it is hard to get bored of Skyrim.

I tend to avoid the main quest (alternate start), and roleplay myself as someone who just lives in Skyrim. Usually I play a more "good" role, like a hunter or druid. But, sometimes I RP myself as a necromancer in secret, taking corpses off the streets and doing nefarious deeds upon them. My latest, my character is evil at night and good by day (kind of like a transformation or multiple personality disorder). So I sort of can RP my favorite roles...which is druid+necromancer :P

My #1 favorite one I did was a pacifist farmer/business woman. I started with a farm house (alt start), and avoided any fighting. All I did was explore, sneak all over, work on the farm building stuff on it and buy property around Skyrim. I think after 49 hours, I was still only level 4 or 5 lol but had so much gold :P. I played that one as an economist pretty much, like people who only focus on crafting/trade in MMOs. Probably my favorite RP I did. But that one, for me, is only good once or twice at most after a long break from it. I wouldn't want to do that kind of play more than that really. Was kind of limiting, even if it was my favorite. Illusion magic was sure handy though :D

Another RP I sort of like doing but it doesn't really work that great...is getting the mod to play as a bandit...and...become a bandit :D but, not enough NPCs go past wherever I make a trap on the road...and the mods that add npcs to roads and stuff cause too many CTDs and huge problems. So I usually end up doing a normal play through...which kinda defeats the purpose lol

LOL, I got bored of Skyrim after about 10 hours of gameplay (never progressed with the main quest beyond Whiterun). The game is ultimately shallow and devoid of anything of interest to do.

Then beat it! come here to a fan site and say its a shallow game .....I know go play troll the site oh wait that is what you are doing.

So any ways piss off!

Archived