Does anyone have SOS schlong assets for 3D studio max?

trepleen

Is there a set of OBJ files for each size of vectorplus regular size schlong?

VectorPlusRegularSize1.obj

VectorPlusRegularSize2.obj

VectorPlusRegularSize3.obj

VectorPlusRegularSize11.obj

VectorPlusRegularSize16.obj

VectorPlusRegularSize19.obj

VectorPlusRegularSize20.obj

or nif files?

I can then use them as a prop to test vagina penetration animations and then eventually anal penetrations when I make the model.   I'm making some animations and I want everything to be extremely accurate.

Perhaps I can use nifskope with malegenitals_1.nif, and simulate the sizes of the bones that get set in game, then export an obj? Could someone help me do this?

Once we get a set of obj or nif files for SOS Schlong size, all animators will be able to use them.

No there are no obj files.

It's just node scaling. You could produce the obj files in 3ds or nifskope if you know the right values. And for that the easiest way would be to modify SOS scripts to output the values to the log file.

Anyway you can't be extremely accurate. Unless you resize and lock all the related stuff somehow.

There are more stuff to take into account besides SOS ranks. Like the particular schlong addon being used, Racemenu, the extra slider from SOS, or random nifskope edits.

Archived