Trouble installing

xzcvbn2

i recently tried to install the newest version on tesnexus. and im having trouble with the split up files. i read the manual, but im still confused... extracting it does nothing, and i cant even use the 'combine files' tool. a video tutorial would be great, but i dont know if there are any. if someone could help me or find a tutorial, i would be grateful. i dont know if im suppose to do something to the files.

Hello! I have the same problem, I downloaded Main4dot0beta, all the seven splitted parts, from Nexus and it don't let me unzip even using 7z (winrar and izarc doesn't work too)

The 7 parts are located in the same folder, I tried to "check" the file with 7z Manager but was in vain.

Happy day!

i recently tried to install the newest version on tesnexus. and im having trouble with the split up files. i read the manual' date=' but im still confused... extracting it does nothing, and i cant even use the 'combine files' tool. a video tutorial would be great, but i dont know if there are any. if someone could help me or find a tutorial, i would be grateful. i dont know if im suppose to do something to the files.

[/quote']

I as well am having problems like this, I downloaded the seven files and have tried the 7zip thing, and the h split program. Both do not work. with h split it says joining complete or what ever. so i go to open the one file it makes, and it says its corrupt. I may never get to try this mod.

Please read post 4 & 5. Everyone is asking me to host the file somewhere else than on the Nexus; I'll gladly oblige. Where?

Come on people, thousands of players have managed it's not so hard and we're here to help.

On the other hand, I'll try to upload a torrent soon.

Archived