Werewolves have two dicks?

Massive edit: I was able to get the male werewolf body to look exactly how i wanted it but now i have a new problem. My character will animate, but the male werewolves will not.

I've removed several mods that i thought were relevant, but it turns out they weren't, so I've cut down on the mod list below.

Things I've tried to get the werewolf to animate so far:

Uninstalling every single mod I use

Reinstalling only the relevant mods that are giving me trouble

Updating SexLab because it turns out mine was out of date

Running FNIS generator again

Short of uninstalling Skyrim and deleting all my save files, starting from scratch, I don't know what to do anymore.

To my knowledge, I'm not using the papyrus mod, but I will attach the exported load order

PLEASE NOTE: Each mod I have listed is current/updated. That includes LOOT, SKSE, NMM and etc.

Other miscelleneous texture/animation things that are installed:

Better Beast Races v2 - Better_Beast_Races-2_00

Mighty Beasts - Werewolf

FNIS

FNIS Behavior

FNIS Creature Pack

FNIS Zoo

ZaZ Animation Pack and the Missing Anim

All of the Werewolf sex animations I found here at LoversLab

XP32 Maximum Skeleton

Additionally, if anyone could recommend any texture/mesh mods or replacers - especially for argonians, muscular males preferred - leave a comment or send me a PM.

I appreciate any help.

Massive edit: I was able to get the male werewolf body to look exactly how i wanted it but now i have a new problem. My character will animate, but the male werewolves will not.

If the werewolf is in the Half-T-Pose then it is most likely an FNIS problem. Make sure you have the latest version and make sure you have no warnings in the output when you run it.

If the werewolf is just using idling animations then you probably need to use SexLab's clean system option:

Navigate to the "Rebuild & Clean" page in the SexLab MCM and use the "Clean System" option.

Close the menus and wait real-time for the process to complete - you'll receive a pop-up message.

Wait a couple of hours in the wait menu.

Save and quit to desktop.

Restart and load your last save.

Test if your animations are working.

If you are still having trouble then more drastic measures may be required. There are step-by-step instructions in the SexLab Troubleshooting Guide.

If the werewolf is in the Half-T-Pose then it is most likely an FNIS problem. Make sure you have the latest version and make sure you have no warnings in the output when you run it.

If the werewolf is just using idling animations then you probably need to use SexLab's clean system option:

Navigate to the "Rebuild & Clean" page in the SexLab MCM and use the "Clean System" option.

Close the menus and wait real-time for the process to complete - you'll receive a pop-up message.

Wait a couple of hours in the wait menu.

Save and quit to desktop.

Restart and load your last save.

Test if your animations are working.

If you are still having trouble then more drastic measures may be required. There are step-by-step instructions in the SexLab Troubleshooting Guide.

Yeah, I decided to just uninstall Skyrim and reinstall it. I'm working on downloading the mods and installing them all again, so I'll let you know how that works once it's finished. Here's hoping.

Interestingly enough, my problem was completely solved after I uninstalled and reinstalled skyrim. I then redownloaded all the mods I had before, save for a few that i really didn't need. Now the game works just fine, and thanks to FNIS Zoo, I was able to test the werewolf animations. All actors animate just fine, and werewolves only have the SOS penis. I'd say mission accomplished; this is exactly what I've been trying to get. So how do I just...delete this post? Or mark it answered?

Archived