Animated Katana and one extra pose

I was having the same problems with the invisible sword when drawn. I reloaded my game but the glitch was still present. After trying several things it finally worked! and i have no idea why....here are some of the things i remember doing; i switched weapons using a hotkey, then equipped the yamato using menu (i think the sword i had before was sheathed before i switched); i put a shield on and removed it with yamato equipped, same but with no weapon and again with another weapon.

Oh i also remember that i place the .esp at the bottom of my load list, i have jaysus swords so at first i thought it was a conflict with it.

Maybe you need to give it time for the script to properly execute?

Anyway thanks alot for sharing.

just downloaded.

had the same issue with the invisible sword at first. put the .esp at the bottom of the load order and it showed up right.

gotta ask though, is it normal that the character draws the sword 2 times? one the 2nd time the sword is actually visible I guess thats just how the script works.

ohter then that nice work.

edit: for some reason it overrides my 100x weight mod but I just had to put the wieght mod under this and both mods work now. pretty wierd though @.@

gotta ask though' date=' is it normal that the character draws the sword 2 times? one the 2nd time the sword is actually visible I guess thats just how the script works.

[/quote']

Yeah, mine does the same. My assumption is that it's just how the script works. Respawn the weapon when you draw it or sheath it, which would explain why all the blood goes away and I cannot favorite the weapon as it disappears on draw.

just downloaded.

had the same issue with the invisible sword at first. put the .esp at the bottom of the load order and it showed up right.

gotta ask though' date=' is it normal that the character draws the sword 2 times? one the 2nd time the sword is actually visible I guess thats just how the script works.

ohter then that nice work.

edit: for some reason it overrides my 100x weight mod but I just had to put the wieght mod under this and both mods work now. pretty wierd though @.@

[/quote']

I put mine at the bottom and it still was invisible. Weird.

when i activate the pose' date=' i either have my weapons sheathed, or if they are drawn i can't pan the camera around to look from the front, only the back. any idea whats going on?

[/quote']

Imo, its naturally like that.

So feel free to pan your camera with your friendly console commanad "tfc"

even though you cant move (except moving the camera)

ya i dont get the reagent and the sword double draws like alot of other people, and any chance of a fix or a recomendation on how to fix this?

Right now this sword is just a prop. It seems to respawn every time you draw it. It's not smithable because smithing won't "stick". I went into the esp and made it smithable but it wipes out the improvements every time you draw it. It does the same thing on the first draw after adding an enchantment.

It looks really cool but unless I'm missing something you'd have to set it's stats and enchants in the creation kit to be useful to higher level characters.

I seriously don't understand how this mod works.

First - I ended up with an Invisible Sword

Second - The Sword isnt Inivisible

Third - Its Invisible Again

Fourth - It reappeared.

So yeah, it's completely random.