Animated Katana and one extra pose

You two should probably compare what other mods you are using' date=' and are you on the latest version of skyrim?

[/quote']

Yes, I have the latest version of Skyrim. I still have no idea how to fix the sword glitch :/

For some reason, while I was playing earlier, the glitch somehow disappeared and I was able to see the sword again. I don't know how I got it to work, but here might be some possibilities?

1. Dual wield the sword with another one, and then wield yamato by itself again.

2. It might be the an issue with the "categorized favorites menu" mod from Nexus, not sure, but I'm unable to favorite "Yamato" anymore.

3. http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=9329

It possibly might be due to this mod.

Once again, I'm not entirely sure if this will work. These are just possibilities that I think MIGHT fix it. I'm not 100% sure, as I have zip experience in modding and stuff.

This is amazing' date=' I totally asked for something like this. The only thing missing is actually using the Scabbard as an actual shield. You are the best.

[/quote']

Haha, I saw that request! I actually agreed with it too, but I didn't have an account at the time.

Anyways, glad we both found it (finally)!

And to the poster: Thanks a bunch, been looking for something like this for too. Damn. Long.

Also, if you can, would it be possible to retexture the handle to make it a dark red crissed-crossed grip?

does anyone elses character draw the sword twice? the first time the sword is invisible when it draws the sword again then its visible

im also getting a "you are carrying too much weight" message

I'm getting the "double draw" as well. I don't know what's causing it though :/

Read the description, it's a known issue caused by the switching of weapon models.

Well nice idea but I'll have to wait till implementation will be better, because seeing how my character draws the sword twice and twice hearing this sound is a little annoying/ Maybe you can make sheath as part part of the some (invisible?) gloves? Then replacing the gloves The one with blade to the empty sheath) won't cause animation glitch.

This sword is amazing thanks so much for posting it! The armor in the gif is the Triss armor from witcher 2.

I'd love to know what the armor is in the 2nd image. Looks like a different take on the triss armor but i can't seem to find it anywhere.

Link to triss armor: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=4708

Well nice idea but I'll have to wait till implementation will be better' date=' because seeing how my character draws the sword twice and twice hearing this sound is a little annoying/ Maybe you can make sheath as part part of the some (invisible?) gloves? Then replacing the gloves The one with blade to the empty sheath) won't cause animation glitch.

[/quote']

me too. my char draws sword twice :(

I only just got round to trying out this mod and found I have the invisible sword when drawn problem a few others have mentioned. Really have no idea why its not working properly.

I thought maybe it was a conflict with BBP, but I seen someone else using it in a video with a BBP armor being used.