"Essential Companions" Mod

I uploaded this mod to the nexus a couple versions ago, and now that's it's at it's (likely) final version, I figured I'd add it here just in case anyone was looking for something like it. =3

In a nutshell: All companion/follower NPCs are now essential (unkillable), so you don't need to worry about them during your many, many battles!

There are also a couple minor cosmetic changes. Nothing too noticeable.

The Nexus link(just in case!): http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=9371

It's always mods that seem to work by doing this' date=' i've tried the console commands for making npcs none essential and essential, but it really never works. Always has some type of error saying the npc's code doesn't exist.:heart:

[/quote']

That was my original method too... I eventually found out the problem. The NPCs each have two different codes: The one you need for the command to work isn't the same one that it displays when you click on them! D:

Even after I found the right codes it was buggy, though. Go figure.

Modding ftw!

• 9 months later...