Odd problem

First everything seemed to be fine and working for a while. Then out of nowhere my body disappears and its just my head and hands, unless i change clothes. Then when I was waiting for the time to pass. someone seem to have taken the clothes i was wearing and my body was back.

The other problem is a talk to NPCs about having sex and they would do in. Then when i tried it again, they would agree and we're supposed to have sex, but nothing happens. They sometimes just walk away.

So basically what happened to my body and what happened to the NPCs? 

First everything seemed to be fine and working for a while. Then out of nowhere my body disappears and its just my head and hands, unless i change clothes. Then when I was waiting for the time to pass. someone seem to have taken the clothes i was wearing and my body was back.

The other problem is a talk to NPCs about having sex and they would do in. Then when i tried it again, they would agree and we're supposed to have sex, but nothing happens. They sometimes just walk away.

So basically what happened to my body and what happened to the NPCs? 

I think the invisible body issue is due to a clothing that use a different body model than what you have for your character.

For the other issue it would help to know if that happends with all your sexout mods or with a specific mod.

Archived