[QUESTION] [SOLVED] Does anyone have the shake it dance mod?

Guest wnxmegax

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm wondering if something has updated - recently got a new computer and am reloading skyrim on it. The Shake It version I was using came from this post and worked fine on my old computer. Loaded it on the new computer, using the XP skeleton, latest FNIS, everything seems good ... run FNIS generator with no errors or warnings. I get the same behavior as babbo (character just lies on the floor). Sorted everything with Loot, seems to be no conflicts. I'll play around with it and see if I can get it to work. If I come up with a solution I'll post it, but until then if anyone has any ideas, I'd appreciate any input.

Thanks

I'm wondering if something has updated - recently got a new computer and am reloading skyrim on it. The Shake It version I was using came from this post and worked fine on my old computer. Loaded it on the new computer, using the XP skeleton, latest FNIS, everything seems good ... run FNIS generator with no errors or warnings. I get the same behavior as babbo (character just lies on the floor). Sorted everything with Loot, seems to be no conflicts. I'll play around with it and see if I can get it to work. If I come up with a solution I'll post it, but until then if anyone has any ideas, I'd appreciate any input.

Thanks

I just tried it and it works fine.  The animations seem rather stiff to me, but then again I've never had much cause to install a dance animation in Skyrim.

• 2 months later...

hello

Thanks

I have exactly the same problem here (character just lies on the floor), I use FNIS V5.4.2.

I know about "Shake it" ... no update for longtime allready and surelly never.

I don't know if you are found a solution, me no.
Maybe someone will find.

I hope ^^

(sorry for my bad English)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Found the fix to make this all work, for anyone else that happens on this thread.

Posted by fore in the comments of FNiS on Nexus, post # 9367

Worked like a charm.

Note: Not allowed to post links yet, it seems.  Just goto the Nexus page for FNiS, look for fore's comments about Shake It that were posted "@ 12:36, 8 Sep 2015"

• 1 month later...

Found the fix to make this all work, for anyone else that happens on this thread.

Posted by fore in the comments of FNiS on Nexus, post # 9367

Worked like a charm.

Note: Not allowed to post links yet, it seems.  Just goto the Nexus page for FNiS, look for fore's comments about Shake It that were posted "@ 12:36, 8 Sep 2015"

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/593117-fores-new-idles-in-skyrim-fnis/page-937&do=findComment&comment=28537564

What you can do is create a file FNIS_FNIS_list.txt with 27 lines

b -a,bsa zFNISa050 FNISa050.hkx

b -a,bsa zFNISa076 FNISa076.hkx

Run it through FNISforModders. THen FNISforUsers will recognize it.

What's the exact coding you're supposed to enter? Do I use that as a template to fill in the blanks between zFNISa050 and zFNISa076? Also when I make the text file where do I put it in the Data folder? If I get the text file fix working I'll upload it unless someone beats me to it.

• 1 year later...

does anyone know how to make the shake it dances stop because i cant get them to stop without reloading ?? they wont stop even when i tell them too

It's our party we can do what we want and we won't stop!  :@ 

:D  Sorry i couldn't resisted. Try disable/enable command.

• 6 months later...

I think you mean this one?

And you can also use this on yourself, not just npc's 

Yeah that's the one. Cheers! I knew that if I mention it as impossible to get, somebody will come and prove it otherwise :P

Shake It Some More - Dance Animations Addon and Framework

on nexus

Shake It Some More - Dance Animations Addon and Framework

its back on nexus instaled it today

Archived