FNIS issue

gtouch

Hello. I have an issue with FNIS or it's compartibility to newly added mods ( submit?) Every time I run Fnis as .exe through MO it makes few folders related to FNIS creature pack appear in 'override' folder. Game starts through SKSE but sexlab 'complains' that FNIS is missing. What should I do to fix it? Thanks in advance

P.S. LOOT says that FNIS_ZazAnimationPack_list.txt and FNIS_Sexlab_List.txt are missing

When you first installed FNIS into MO and ran GenerateFNISforUsers through MO, the next step should have been to right click on Override and select Create Mod. I called mine "FNIS Patch" and then ticked the check box beside it. Then every time I run FNIS I drag and drop the contents of Override into that "FNIS Patch" Mod. That said you should always make sure that there's nothing unaddressed in override before running GenerateFNIS. The only thing you want in the FNIS Patch "mod" is the data generated by FNIS.

It seems that issue was with Nexus mod manager, which I installed first and activated FNIS there as well. I'm currently using MO. Because animations only become available after deinstalling NMM. So I solved it.

Now I have another issue. Few FNIS related files in sexlab and ZAZ are missed. Missing of that files makes this game look more diverse in a funny way. When I cast FNIS idle spell, instead of sex menu it provides me with a1, c10 b1... etc options. Using it, you force submitted NPC to.. weirldy dance or play flute. Not on my flute though. I'd like to restore it to the way it should be but not sure how to do that

It seems that issue was with Nexus mod manager, which I installed first and activated FNIS there as well. I'm currently using MO. Because animations only become available after deinstalling NMM. So I solved it.

Now I have another issue. Few FNIS related files in sexlab and ZAZ are missed. Missing of that files makes this game look more diverse in a funny way. When I cast FNIS idle spell, instead of sex menu it provides me with a1, c10 b1... etc options. Using it, you force submitted NPC to.. weirldy dance or play flute. Not on my flute though. I'd like to restore it to the way it should be but not sure how to do that

Archived