Looking for Hair mod

snelss0

I'm looking for an animated hair mod that doesn't flop around like a grasshopper on crack. Is there a way to have a higher gravity effect/weight on hair? I want the hair to move, but when I jump or do something I don't want it flying around like I am medusa with a head full of snakes.

Thanks so much for the reply. They do touch on what I am wanting, but still the hair is so violent when turning and such. I'm looking for even more of a weight effect much like real hair. I'm aware these are still in early stage dev, but was wondering if there was anything revolutionary and new.

Thanks so much for the reply. They do touch on what I am wanting, but still the hair is so violent when turning and such. I'm looking for even more of a weight effect much like real hair. I'm aware these are still in early stage dev, but was wondering if there was anything revolutionary and new.

I'm not a modder but if i remember right, you can modify a hair inertia, weight and other stuffs with a program called JFF (Just for Fun), these things can change how your hair act with gravity. 

On this thread you can find the download link: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25484-setup-breast-collision/?do=findComment&comment=646312

In JFF first you need to find the xml or hkx file of the hair (with physics, of course), then you can try modify the gravity factor (i think). If you didn't want make this, ask for some help on Skyrim Technical Support.

Archived