Red Lights for Inns

Z0mBieP00Nani

This could be classified as a modder's resource.. I guess. But can aslo function along with any mods that add prostitution to the inns of Skyrim (namely Radient Prostitution Tweaked in conjunction with Immersive Wenches or the like).

Description

What this mod does is it adds red lanterns to every inn in Skyrim. Some effort has been made to make it appear as though the lanterns have always been a part of the game. This is meant purely for aesthetics and nothing else.

Compatability

Ths mod might not be compatable with anything that changes the appearance of the inns of skyrim.

Credit

All meshes and textures have come from Skyrim its self, no other source was used.

post-145287-0-13580500-1411612551_thumb.jpg

Red Lights for Inns.rar

Permission

As stated before, this is also intened as a modder's resourc; in other words, feel free to include this in your own mod, if desired.

UPDATE: Not sure if anyone is still following this but I changed some things I didn't like about the original. This new version features a new texture, slightly more opaque glass, and another mesh for the lanterns that sit on barrels (as it looks kind of silly to have the handles sticking up in mid air).

(In this pic the handle is up, but in the new version the handle is down)

post-145287-0-68305700-1411941269_thumb.jpg

Red Lights for Inns v2.rar

Archived