DON'T BE A DIRTBAG. HATING/MOCKING JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.

uaqFEr6.png

So a lot of people wanted me to post my BodySlide preset. Well, here it is.

Originally I planned on uploading the file to this forum, but for whatever reason my computer won't completely load the page. Oh well. Hopefully it'll load later.

But until it does, you can find my preset below. Enjoy :)

Chounyuu.xml

Screenshots:

Clipping 

ZrrAffh.png          As can be seen above, heavy clipping will most likely occur at high weights.

Tainted Angel

0kw8HKJ.png

Stylin' and Profilin'

n7cmjLT.jpg

Au Naturel 

DwQV5dI.png

JdEbYLG.png

wTqj5Un.png

nq7TWEG.png

Other

More screenshots coming soon (hopefully)!

Feedback/screenshots are highly appreciated! 

I will have to try this whenever I get around to reinstalling all my mods and getting Skyrim up and running again. Only thing I wish is that the nipples weren't so puffy, I like the ariolas big but the nipples are too big. Won't stop me from trying it though, especially if it works on armors.

I will have to try this whenever I get around to reinstalling all my mods and getting Skyrim up and running again. Only thing I wish is that the nipples weren't so puffy, I like the ariolas big but the nipples are too big. Won't stop me from trying it though, especially if it works on armors.

Firstly, yeah, I understand what you mean. Unfortunately, I'm far from a BodySlide guru :/. However, I will try to tweak the nipples a bit and hopefully release a sort of "alternative" version from the main file. Don't worry, you didn't force me or anything, I planned on shrinking them down at some point anyway.

Secondly, while clipping (more likely than not) might occur on some armor, it still works. The clipping is sometimes just downright horrendous, but it does indeed work.

Thanks for the feedback!

As always, I had to get my hands on this and add it to my collection.  Thank you for the share!

Yes, unfortunately, dealing with what we love so dearly, trying to work with the super huge breasts doesn't look to good with some of the armors in Bodyslide (you all know how it is ;) ).

I do like the huge nipples and areola's myself.  To each their own I suppose.  I did have fun with this body for a bit.  As soon as I started, the breasts were taking up the bottom of my screen so my first thought was "oh, this is going to be fun!".  Here's some screenshots I got of Ms. Vavavooommm and Lydia (and the other custom follower I have whom I forgot their name :lol: )

post-221549-0-81663900-1411883710_thumb.jpg

post-221549-0-46408100-1411883712_thumb.jpg

post-221549-0-04223300-1411883714_thumb.jpg

And that's why i have to use smaller sizes  :dodgy:   can't stand clipping well except very small amount

NICE PICTURES

Well...it is a little annoying actually but nothing you can really do unless (like you do) you lower the size or completely delete the chest part, leaving the breasts exposed but this is not a good solution, for some armors it is, but most it just defeats the purpose.

Archived