Fallout:NV sexus help

So yeah, i've got sexus working perfectly in FO3, and it works fine the Vault at goodsprings, but there's a strange problem outside the wastes, it seems the designated enemies dont have their tokens and are invalid containers, and they just ( to put it simply ) won't sex me.

What do?

EDIT: TL;DR New Vegas Sexus doesnt work outside the vault. Console says things like Invalid container and something about tokens.

UPDATE

Never mind, i figured it out and got it working real good for NV as well. I browsed through the files with the mod manager and looked at the script, what it seems to mean by invalid container is that the PC/NPC is female, and thus cannot rape making them a bad container for a token.

Now on to the rape outside the Vault..

I'd mostly given up on it, but i turned level 30, and was wandering around the Old Nuclear test site ( i had the sexus options set to Crazy ( 100% chance to be raped ) and was highly surprised to actually get raped for once in game!

So my guess so far is that you must be level 30 for the rape monsters to spawn out in the wastes.

So a TL;DR for those of you who want a run down on the Req'd set up for sexus to work in the watses of NV..

- Be level 30.

- Visit the Sexus vault at GoodSprings. It's behind the old school thru a basement door.

- Speak with the Hentai master. If he has missing meshes, download the original FO3 Sexus, and dump the meshes and textures and stuff into your NV data. ( that's how i remedied it. )

- Once you recieve the [How to Sexus] activate it from the inventory ( its under one of those tabs, i think Aid or something.)

- Once opened, you mainly want to focus on the Health, Duration, NPC, and Player options.

- Health sets the threshold in which you need to be for rape to happen. For example, if you set it to 100%, you could get raped ANYTIME practically, as this sets you up to raped when your HP is 100% below. Same applies if it's set to 50%, you could only get raped if you're at half health or below.

- Duration is simply how long rape goes on, a good setting is around 30 seconds, 60 seconds if you want a show :D

- NPC option is to configure the chance of rape happening on being hit by Melee. The styles for this is as follows: Unaggressive(Low chance to be raped) generally means the NPCs wont really try to rape you but the chance is there, while on the other end of the spectrum you have Crazy(High chance of being raped) where you're going to need to practically avoid melee at all costs, making CQC very deadly. Although you can fight back sometimes and bust free from rape, but not always.

-Player options is just that. You can set the player actions TOWARDS an NPC (these are ABOVE the line), and NPC actions TOWARDS the PC. Through this you can set PC stripping options, whether or not enemies target the player specifically, etc.

That about wraps it up.

Not quite. I believe the issue is the enemies not having proper tokens so the animations don't happen. However the ghouls DO have these and as they inhabit said old nuke test site that's what happend. It hasn't happend with anything but ghouls right? On a side issue no annotomically correct ghoul models came with the NV sexus so it's pretty much dry humping. It might happen with raiders as well since they're FO3 carry overs but I haven't seen any on the character I'm using with this activated.

Ok..I've made a little progress, although i dont really comprehend what im doing yet fully.

But i think i've fixed up the ghouls mostly, at least the most of Roamers and ferals can make da magic happen.

I think i've singled the problem out while looking through the enemy properties..

On some of their templates, they dont have the use script and use inventory boxes ticked. This is probably why they arent using the tokens, as i have checked the inventory of most them..they have the token but are unable to use them basically.

While fiddling around i accidentally changed Centaurs into ghouls ( whoops !) gonna have to correct that :\

Once i get everything in good enough order, i'll release the fix'd ESP. If anyone wants to add CAWKS to the creatures after that, be my guest.

i don´t know if annyone already answer this, but i just installed sexus for new vegas and when i´m about to get atacked by an npc, a feral ghoul in this case, my pc and the ghoul just stands there, there´s no animation at all, i don´t know if someone can help me with this problem, thanks

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Donkey

Check your load order perhaps?

Try putting the ESP at the bottom of the order.

Are you still working on this ?? I think i manage to fix one those animation. it is for the super mutant who where totally messed up. seems they forgot to place a check where the iddleanims are set to place one for 1st person and a second one for 3rd person.

The only thing i have not been able to fix yet, is the fact that when npc rapes another npc the one being raped is constantly standing up. But i think that has to do with fleeing animation keeps kicking in during the sex acts.

post-3-13597870544001_thumb.jpg

post-3-13597870544203_thumb.jpg

post-3-13597870544486_thumb.jpg

post-3-13597870544809_thumb.jpg

post-3-13597870545016_thumb.jpg

Link to small movie clip.txt

Guest Donkey

btw i found the full fix. now

it was set incorrectly npc tab ai data Aggression was set to unaggressive so no matter what change you make the npc would keep standing up. changing it to aggressive and leaving confidence to Cowardly fixes everything. :D

if anyone wants to try this new one here it is.

Sexus for NV.rar

Link to fixed animations.txt

Guest Donkey

made small fix for my own fix. never saw that child in the vault , so it is now removed. next update will add dialog options when you speak to npc.. if fallout new vegas is anything like oblivion tes. then i will be able to make wip what i made for true crime in no time.

I am taking a major break from Oblivion. it was crashing to much for me. making translating mods a real pain. right now there is new patch for new vegas who i hope will correct some of the crashes received previously. So i am now more testing this one again.

btw i found the full fix. now

it was set incorrectly npc tab ai data Aggression was set to unaggressive so no matter what change you make the npc would keep standing up. changing it to aggressive and leaving confidence to Cowardly fixes everything. :D

if anyone wants to try this new one here it is.

That file you posted doesn't contain anything, hence the file size too. I loaded it up in geck and there is nothing.

Guest Donkey

That file is just the esp. you still need the full resource fallout 3 sexus and fallout new vegas sexus before you can even begin using this, then only override the file with this one.

The reason why you can't view, is maybe your using an older geck, you need the newest geck 1.4 from bethesda plus the latest patch. the latest patch broke geck. so they had to release a new version.

That file is just the esp. you still need the full resource fallout 3 sexus and fallout new vegas sexus before you can even begin using this' date=' then only override the file with this one.

The reason why you can't view, is maybe your using an older geck, you need the newest geck 1.4 from bethesda plus the latest patch. the latest patch broke geck. so they had to release a new version.

[/quote']

Maybe the GECK update is the issue. But I overwrote the sexus.esp with yours and everything sexus disappears from my game. What could the issue be?

Edit: I also have the FO3 and NV data files in place

Edit 2: I got the new Geck and it showed everything in the esp this time but I have a new problem. When I create a merged patch with this mod included the game CTD's right as the first loading sceen comes up.

Guest Donkey

I can't help you with merge, since i never used any tools for new vegas. not sure if they even work with the newest patch better check the thread from the original author. if the path itself did not break the merge tool.

This mod create worlds reference so it cannot be merged either way.

Yesterday the whole thing was fine for me, when I first came in the vault. Outside the vault nothing happens to my character, i tried to come in the vault again and saw that NPC have action but they does not affect on me anymore.

That's something I got in my console, what problem can it be?

post-7787-1359787056168_thumb.jpg

Guest Donkey

Did you change anything in the code ??? Creature can't rape male nor male can't rape male or male rape creature, female cannot rape creature. If any of these 4 occur then that error pops. you are probably trying to use weapon hentai kamen gave you it won't work on creature no matter how hard you try.

btw you may need to know that we don't really have a helpdesk concerning new vegas since their aren't many people around here even playing this game. Me i just starting out. So can;t really help with anything either.

Did you change anything in the code ??? Creature can't rape male nor male can't rape male or male rape creature' date=' female cannot rape creature. If any of these 4 occur then that error pops. you are probably trying to use weapon hentai kamen gave you it won't work on creature no matter how hard you try.

[/quote']

No I didn't changed anything, my character is female, dont know what actually happens. I'm weaponfree on this screen, just using my fists to take mutant's attention.

Guest Donkey

If anyone has any experience with new vegas please help this one out ?? I'm just starting out, and can't do helpdesk right now.

Guest Donkey

This mod should be considered a wip. Who never got passed alpha stage. So maybe that is why there are so many problems with it. And also abandon. They haven't done anything for over a year.

Guest Donkey

I am not sure if this fixes it. but somehow the fwait timer was set to 10 after changing it to 25 it seem to trigger correctly now rape after rape seem to occur, can anyone see if that fixes it ??

My theory is that when they set waiting timer to low, the trigger don't get enough time reset the token Script so it will remain in it's own loop. never to trigger the animation at the end of the script.

Now when your in the vault again the creature will keep raping the females in instead of clubbing them to unconscionable state.

yes that seem to have fixed it.:huh: It was just the timer all along.

From what i quickly tested the token works far better then the normal active effect from fallout 3.

Please download the new version. This one is with hentaiKamen merchant container fixed. Seems like Hentai was supposedly sell you tools but it was never added to in his inventory correctly this one fixes that.

Sexus for NV + HentaiKamen container fixed.zip

HentaiKamenMerchantContainerFixedMovies shows the tools he is selling to you.zip

Guest Donkey

Can you be more specific ?? for fallout 3 i am currently trying to convert animation from lovers creatures to fallout 3 is that what you mean ??

For Fallout 3 i am still testing for bugs for sexus mod.