Idle animation, hands go through boobs

Skyrimlurker

Just a guess but: if the undies your character is wearing are classified as "armor" by the game, then your armor must be (T)BBP compatible, or HDT will not work (regardless of the body region). Does it work for you if you completely unequip ALL armor?

Also, did you try the HDT Havoc Physics Object? 

Just a guess but: if the undies your character is wearing are classified as "armor" by the game, then your armor must be (T)BBP compatible, or HDT will not work (regardless of the body region). Does it work for you if you completely unequip ALL armor?

Also, did you try the HDT Havoc Physics Object? 

The panties is the Scaled armor from Chronotrigger's remodeled amor, so it should work.

Tried to remove all my armor now, but still does not work.

No I haven't actually tried it, but I didn't quite understand it. Am I supposed to just install and overwrite or am I supposed to do something else?

I solved it after a few hours. I did follow the installation, but my mistakes was: I looted the dead bodies for a Havok Breast Physic armor, but I found none. So I kept messing around with files, and finally, I decided to do exactly again. But it didn't work. So I tried to spawn the item. It worked.

Damn these hours wasted :(.

Archived