HDT sexy idle for beachball sized boobies?

Eejill Lysciel

Hey guys, i was just wondering if it was possible to find a sexy mt_idle animation for huuuuuge breasts

actually i'm running with the ones from Red3113

especially this one on my PCEA :

index.php?app=core&module=attach&section

which is great and all, but i was wondering if there was some mt_idle made especially to avoid getting the hands of my avatar going through and hiding inside the breasts cause of their monster size :P

I did some research and i couldn't find one with more space between both hands, i'm sure i'm not the first wondering about that small problem, maybe i didn't search deep enough in LL forums... so i was hoping some of you guys would have the solution to my quest :D

Maybe it's not such a good idea to open a topic just for that matter but i seriously have no idea in which thread to put it, as you can see i'm kinda new on LL (just a lurker that decided to come out of the closet ;) ) so maybe a moderator will move it into a more appropriate thread.

Thank you for the attention, have a good one!

i think everyone also having this problem (even bigger a little also make it clipping) but when restart the game then it work fine until havok object gone or change animation too quickly or open showracemenu etc

the animation 2 has biggest problem...probably you want to use 1...lesser cliping..

some said make hand smaller, some said make breast smaller....all not work for me, when open showracemenu it also will pointing upward like torpedoes

I don't think there is one

this is best what i have achieved with havok object (still huge amount of clipping)

sexy idle 2

about 20 pictures in rar archive. I don't know how to make gif or video clips from games and too lazy to learn  :P

WARNING  contains huge boobs and topless

Pictures.rar

I don't think there is one

this is best what i have achieved with havok object (still huge amount of clipping)

sexy idle 2

about 20 pictures in rar archive. I don't know how to make gif or video clips from games and too lazy to learn  :P

WARNING  contains huge boobs and topless

attachicon.gifPictures.rar

If you want, I could teach you how to record and convert videos in 10minutes i can write you a simple tutorial in private message it's really not that complicated.  (i'm using Fraps to record and VLC to convert video to WebM format so the output file is very small in size and decent quality)

for example, here's my sexy idle 2 :

http://webmup.com/CqB5Z

at the moment I'm creating differents bodies with various boobs size and placement to find a nice compatibility with the animation with the biggest boobs possible, so far that is the best i managed.

I think the problem is that the person that makes the animation file just doesn't know how really gigantic the boobs that are to our liking in the game ;)  It seems we are in the same boat.  Mine clips the same way, through the mesh of the breast, but it does tug them up when the hand reaches the upper chest area and they still wiggle pretty good for me.

If you don't know how to create the animations (which I don't have a clue how to do), you may have to search for someone that is willing to test and try to fit the hand motions around the curves of the breasts that is of your size is my guess.

I think the problem is that the person that makes the animation file just doesn't know how really gigantic the boobs that are to our liking in the game ;)

My thoughts exactly! when i tried the mt_idlefor the first time i was like :

Damn it, why would you create such a cool animation involving boobs, only to restrict it to A-cup tiny itty-bitty teenager tits bodies....post-520799-0-90368500-1411397950.gif

If you don't know how to create the animations (which I don't have a clue how to do), you may have to search for someone that is willing to test and try to fit the hand motions around the curves of the breasts that is of your size is my guess.

I might learn it someday when i'll have time and finished what i'm working on, but i'm affraid this will take over a year hehe

Oh and while i'm here, Mjerna and Vava (the two first followers I ever used, I'm so in love I simply can not stop playing with them) wanted to say hello :P

Hope you're not mad at me for turning them into such pervy women post-520799-0-79782200-1411398225.gif

I might learn it someday when i'll have time and finished what i'm working on, but i'm affraid this will take over a year hehe

Oh and while i'm here, Mjerna and Vava (the two first followers I ever used, I'm so in love I simply can not stop playing with them) wanted to say hello :P

attachicon.gifScreenShot20.bmp

Hope you're not mad at me for turning them into such pervy women attachicon.gifpervdog.gif

It's all good!  I'm glad you like them.  LordBBW and I have had some great ideas for upcoming stuff...I'm just pressed for time lately because of my job that has me traveling all over.  I just got back home and trying to catch up on many things including all the mod updates.  I see that the Milk Mod Economy has picked up some updates so I've been tweaking that back into my game.

• 2 weeks later...

When mine worked it worked well. There was plenty of jiggle but then I broke it and could never get it fixed. I have been away from the game for a while now though and am thinking about coming back but I need to figure out how to fix that shit because I love that idle and it just isnt the same without the jiggling. The HDT system is a huge pain in the ass to get to work.

Basically this is what I had before.....and ya massive eye poking tits. blah blah blah.

Archived