Bodyslider help

Skyrimlurker

I have used the bodyslider for a while now, but never understood a couple of things.

I know that HDT adds bouncing effects, and I really love it. But when it comes to choosing an outfit/body on bodyslider, I really never knew which one to take, so I always chose TBBP

So my question is, what's the difference between these four bodies.

If I make my body in CBBE Body, will there be no bouncing effects? What's the difference if I make my body in HDT instead of TBBP? I made a quick comparision it seems like all the sliders are the same.

8cda68fc6ab3df5dcdc740b23abfdf4e.png

I have used the bodyslider for a while now, but never understood a couple of things.

I know that HDT adds bouncing effects, and I really love it. But when it comes to choosing an outfit/body on bodyslider, I really never knew which one to take, so I always chose TBBP

So my question is, what's the difference between these four bodies.

If I make my body in CBBE Body, will there be no bouncing effects? What's the difference if I make my body in HDT instead of TBBP? I made a quick comparision it seems like all the sliders are the same.

8cda68fc6ab3df5dcdc740b23abfdf4e.png

CBBE Body doesn't have any physics weighting.

CBBE Body BBP uses 2 breast and 2 butt bones.

CBBE Body TBBP uses 4 breast and 2 butt bones.

CBBE Body HDT uses 4 breast, 2 butt and 1 belly bone.

The bones only do something if they're used by your physics animations or the HDT Physics Extensions. For the latter, use the CBBE Body HDT for the best quality. For animations, the TBBP body might still work better.

Use the XPMS Extended 2 skeleton for HDT Physics Extensions.

Archived