[REQUEST] After rape

eroticfox

After a rape scene from defeat or another similar mod, I'd like an option to where, maybe your PC falls asleep ( a quick fade to black and time shift) and the rapist(s) are gone when you wake up? I'd especially like to see this with creatures as the typical "Run Away" after rape is frankly boring anymore.  :-/

I'm aware that what you asked for does happen with a specific mod, I forget it's name, but if you go to sleep anywhere, there's a chance for you to wake up to someone raping your character, though after a minute the screen doesn't fade to black, more of your screen gets blurry and you lose focus for a few seconds. Probably the closest thing you asked for.

Defeat has the post assault event where you can pick PC will wake up at an inn or in the wilderness

Really? Where... I've never seen this option.  :s

I'm aware that what you asked for does happen with a specific mod, I forget it's name, but if you go to sleep anywhere, there's a chance for you to wake up to someone raping your character, though after a minute the screen doesn't fade to black, more of your screen gets blurry and you lose focus for a few seconds. Probably the closest thing you asked for.

I know what you're talking about, but isn't that only if sleeping? I want it even if I lost a battle and defeat was triggered.

Defeat MCM menu, Post-Assault tab, top right has % adjustment for wilderness event or Inn rescue event.

Faction events on the lower page aren't implement yet, so those might not work, but wilderness and rescue should work.

Change player escape from Trauma to End if you have trouble triggering the post assault.

Archived