Chinese speakers, i need help contacting an author for his HDT preset!

Hi, this thead was made so as to find anybody who can speak/write chinese so as to contact in my stead the person that posts dancing videos in youku.I am desperate to know what version of hdt files he uses and what edits has done to it through JFF v4.Though it would be best if he would be willing to post his preset here on Loverslab.So, is anyone kind enough to contact him?Thanks! 

The link: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzg0MjQyNTY4.html

Does anyone know the location at 1:20 in the video?

It's one of the rooms for Halofarm's Aether Suite

Just go through this link and check right to see "Looking for the latest Aether Suite?". The direct link should be just right under.

Oh, and hey I remember that song from Jormungand. Great anime btw.

aaand not a single response. Assholes.

• 2 weeks later...

By eye only, it looks like he has a lot of angular dumping on both breast and butt. I'd say around .98 or .99 since they don't visibly move to the side at all. Linear dumping of between .85 to .9 with butt having a bit bigger value than breasts then and overall time factor looks around .7 to .8

I might be wrong, but If I were you, that's how I'd set them and then tweak from there.

Archived