[REQ] Brawl? why yes please

juniorff808

1. I would like to request that one of you extremely talented modders out there to be able to make all none hostile npc's "brawlable". Basically meaning the brawl bet you would have at the inn for 200g be added to pretty much everyone.

2. Maybe make higher ranking ones such as gaurds or jarls bet even more, and tallius or ulfric even more! or if its easier for you just the normal 200.

3. Normally they become joinable companions after losing so that would have to be change so you can just keep on challenging them until they run out of money that day or something to that nature. There are plenty of companions out there, I dont need people at my back I need people at my fists!

Skyrim did a great thing bringing brawling into light.

Skyrim did a not so great thing only bringing it about 9-10 times.

I like to think the implementation of brawling was Bethesda's way of nudging the community to further refine it. In fact, it seems like Bethesda did a lot of foundation work in the hopes modders will further refine it, such as marriage, better companions, etc.

Now that the framework is in place, it should be easy to add and refine it. The question is who will do it and when.

I would be happy to do it, how ever modding is complete gibberish to me. I believe that it would take modding every single non hostile npc and that is alot, not quite as much as it should be for such a big world but still alot. If someone could figure out how to do this on 1 npc and made a quick tutorial on it I would be more then happy to do the rest. I attempted using the CK but wow, just wow lol.

• 1 month later...

I have spent some time on CK and the web looking to do something of this manner. The only thing I have done is now Esbern wont stop popping up where ever I fast travel. If there are any modders out there with some free time please take a look into this.

• 1 month later...

Archived