Lovers Creative: Oblivion Edition (post your screens)

Whoa, battle pics!

Please allow me to post a series of three images with accompanying poems, showing off the battle prowess of my Khajiiti super fighter:

Fighting off Man, Mer and Monster 1 - Redguard

'Most talented warriors in Tamriel' my ass!

On his way to Bravil, Nebukh'add-Nezaar got attacked

by a Redguard bandit who had many people whacked.

The aggressor found himself on the losing end fast:

It was his first time, but also the last.

Yo7c6.jpg

Fighting off Man, Mer and Monster 2 - Dunmer

Dark Elf facing darkest times...

This Dark Elf bowman tried his best shot

to pelt that fur with arrows, but he could not

foresee the consequences of it,

when he first got his crotch kicked and then his throat slit.

6HndG.jpg

Fighting off Man, Mer and Monster 3 - Creatures

A belly like that begs for a nice stab...

Nightfall - and dwellers of the forest

harassed the traveler, giving him no rest.

Ganging up on the Catman who hailed from far away,

to his trusty blade one by one they fell prey.

And stupid tricks like draining luck just

served the purpose to illuminate the ruckus.

XKMVD.jpg

Notice he has no tail because I was too dumb to realize the belt takes up the tail slot.

Then again, a flowing tail is a weakness, such a professional wouldn't risk inviting opponents to grab it.

Maybe he lost it in battle a long time ago, or he even cut it off himself.

I just love his tiny emergency bottle of Daedric Lava Whiskey (next to the leftmost back pouch).

Was that a mod or did you draw it in afterwards?

CTAddPose 'Hentai' again. I'm also very fond of this pose mod because I am very much into this kind of things... :blush:

Creature Feature

Sure, I haven't got fancy stuff installed like MMM or OOO since I'm mostly interested in XXX...

But I've got 'Elsweyr - The Deserts of Anequina'. The mod has lots of interesting monsters and animals to photograph and fool around with.

Pahmar

2ShMW.jpg

Spiders

7RwNq.jpg

'Ragasha' Desert Goblins

6Fp4c.jpg

Crocodilion

Jdr6S.jpg

Minotaurs (notice the seductive females!)

YXuQV.jpg

Effants (that's how the depicted girl pronounces their name)

ldDpM.jpg

Jungle war - Apes, Glyptodons, Alfiq, Leopard and Red Wolf at each other's throats

ngz97.jpg

And back in Blackwood - the good old mega-mudcrab

d0Mqy.jpg

Catch of the day

rX7qp.jpg

This is some very cool screens PT :)

My 3 chars are pregnant at same time :D

lica-00004.jpg

The annoying thing is that most of the time, my two compagnons don't want to put the pregnant dresses and rather stays naked. I wonder why.

lica-00005.jpg

They have already a kid, and now two more are coming... and one dog :D The family grows.

lica-00003.jpg

Was that a mod or did you draw it in afterwards?

CTAddPose 'Hentai' again. I'm also very fond of this pose mod because I am very much into this kind of things... :blush:

a mod in which your character needs to pee once in a while in a day would be a lot of fun :P

Thanks, Jo! Yours are also great, I am somehow fascinated by the swelling bellies of those pregnant girls. There was a time I was frequently switching to SpeedBuster's 'Yaya Pochari' body just for kicks, the belly and elongated breasts had a weird exciting effect on me.

I made a bunch of new characters last week, here are some of them in action to fight off a new Oblivion crisis:

4bPsa.jpg

Must be a kind of temporal anomaly due to the destroyed gate. Or a cool mod adding these buggers to the game.

A mod dealing with the most basic primary needs (full bladder) had been discussed a few times before. I would so love it, with a bright yellow gauge filling up, forcing you to seek out a calm spot for relief... Yellow puddles that would stay there for a while depending on the type of ground they are on... And the huge potential for watersports pictures if NPCs have to go, too! It would be the greatest mod I can imagine.

Wish I was a real modder and not just a texture-recoloring screenshot-maniac, then I would do it myself. It needs specialized animations, effects for liquid streams, even voice clips. And a name. 'Ob-relieve-ion'? 'Obleakion'? The Shivering Isles edition: 'Pass water in Passwall'! :P

I made a bunch of new characters last week' date=' here are some of them in action to fight off a new Oblivion crisis:

[img']http://i.imgur.com/4bPsa.jpg[/img]

Must be a kind of temporal anomaly due to the destroyed gate. Or a cool mod adding these buggers to the game.

Wow, very creative scene! :)

A mod dealing with the most basic primary needs (full bladder) had been discussed a few times before. I would so love it' date=' with a bright yellow gauge filling up, forcing you to seek out a calm spot for relief...

And if you wait too long before relief, your character begins to wiggle, her hand slid between her legs, until she could not hold back any longer, and then she can't help relieve her bladder where she is, whether in a shop, in town, or in combat. :D And the npcs watch her with disgust while the urine splashing, haha this would be AWESOME xD

Thanks' date=' Jo! Yours are also great, I am somehow fascinated by the swelling bellies of those pregnant girls. There was a time I was frequently switching to SpeedBuster's 'Yaya Pochari' body just for kicks, the belly and elongated breasts had a weird exciting effect on me.

I made a bunch of new characters last week, here are some of them in action to fight off a new Oblivion crisis:

[img']http://i.imgur.com/4bPsa.jpg[/img]

A mod dealing with the most basic primary needs (full bladder) had been discussed a few times before. I would so love it, with a bright yellow gauge filling up, forcing you to seek out a calm spot for relief... Yellow puddles that would stay there for a while depending on the type of ground they are on... And the huge potential for watersports pictures if NPCs have to go, too! It would be the greatest mod I can imagine.

Wish I was a real modder and not just a texture-recoloring screenshot-maniac, then I would do it myself. It needs specialized animations, effects for liquid streams, even voice clips. And a name. 'Ob-relieve-ion'? 'Obleakion'? The Shivering Isles edition: 'Pass water in Passwall'! :P

Wow, a fanastic scene!

Want to ask what is this armor you used?

This armor is just the second version of the 'FLY Daedric Armor' replacer, also included in the 'FLY Barrel Shop' by EvenstarGW.

Sometimes it's helpful to check on Yuravica's files again at a later time, there are updates and different versions to be found. I edited the armor a few days ago by deleting the 'collarpiece', exchanging the A-cup (?) upperbody with a C-cup size and then scaling the armor's 'ribcage' until no more clipping through the breasts occurred. The greaves' 'crotch cover' got deleted as well... Characters who fight almost naked are hot!

Really have to make more pictures of these new girls, some of them aren't clearly visible on the dino crisis scene, shown from behind and too far away. This is a portrait of the girl wearing the Daedric armor on the dino picture - you'll never guess her race (it's the first time I used it):

sharonne.jpg

She's a XEO Orc! Gotta love fantasy if even the Orcs look like that! The Diano armor was my first choice, but it's not raw and brutish enough for an Orc, and I want as much of her beautiful tan skin exposed as possible. She's armed with Yuravica's remodel of the Daedric claymore.

Jotaro, that's exactly the spirit! Simple stat penalties for not going aren't enough, forced bladder depletion is perfect! Could have an effect of a steep disposition drop on the onlookers, maybe even unique NPC dialogue lines commenting on the hotness they just witnessed.

And some people's disposition could even increase - these are probably perverts like us... We should start a thread requesting this mod.

The only redemption is a reinstallation! All the pleasures of Lovers with PK again... :rolleyes:

Two pics of my Argonoid thief character showing her hopeless kleptomania and crime pays well:

0CS0U.jpg

Notice the modified market place with slight enhancements everywhere.

xidM4.jpg

And a random Kitty shot featuring another distorted mess of a guy:

pRWvJ.jpg

Old picture is old (that's why it isn't resized) - 'having a blast with my robe', promo pic for a Yuravica mod:

crs3c.jpg

At that time, I had 'L&G Floriana' installed, now I'm using 'Darooz Trees' and 'Enhanced Vegetation'. To get the timing right was a bitch.

You know what? Screw it! I'm all for sharing!

This is a older shot (besides teh fact I don't even have the game installed currently) when I was trying out High Imperials for the first time. This was raw game graphics, I don't do post work on shots. I prfer to capture effects like this from the game itself when they occur.

First the good girl.

Sylanthia, Paladin of Dibella, Champion of Mara

Oblivion%202011-01-11%2015-24-45-93.JPG

Now, her nemisis... with friends.

T'alla, Eromancer and Listener of the Dark Brotherhood

T%27alla%20and%20Friends.jpg

T'alla was a strange bird. my first toon to use Estrus offensivly and the lovers magic system. That was all of her outfit. Piercings were heavily enchanted though, so as a mage she was free to attract poor saps to her using lust and blast them to Obivion... then make them serve her in death.

Fun times :D